Holy Hordez of Goblinz HHG

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Holy Hordez of Goblinz HHG

Postby Baron G » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:31 pm

Wherez all my "Z" abusing brotherz.
I don't want much of nothin at all..but I will Take another toke.
SANC-tified.
User avatar
Baron G
Stablehand
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Right around the corner and up your nose

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:40 am

a one time gm of HHG is on at times on the alt goat. :) cant remember what his hhg name was tho
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby Ranin the Red » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:11 pm

Im tinkin' de Horde has run to teh hillz, awaitin C'HaraHz return!

Havn't seen any azide from uze in agez. Diz Gobbie still lookz for teh return of the Hordz.

Good to seeyaz again Baron.
User avatar
Ranin the Red
Stablehand
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:00 pm

Postby Flag » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:27 pm

I juzt returned to the game,once again.
I wuz in HHG as Flag but my main wuz 4saken.
I plated with baronG in almost every game back in the day.
Flag
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:23 pm

Postby Grizz » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:02 pm

Iz iz ztill hear und dare Lil Debil, yuze noze I beenz buzy buildin a nezt
Goblyn Famahlee
and formally Judges, TGH, DL, TRC, WZ, HHG, TGC, PMS, and at least one other super secret guild that only Whit knows about
User avatar
Grizz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Raila » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:13 pm

::laughs::
I still get as big of a headache now trying to read your stuff as I did then :>

::hugglies the little gobbies::

You are SO cute!

::flees::
One day I will remember what I wanted to put here.
User avatar
Raila
Peasant
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Casper » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:27 am

Was part of HHG for a few ages if I recall right. Definitely one of the funniest guilds i've been in.
I never sleep...
...cause sleep is the cousin of death.
Casper
Stablehand
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users