Hello...just taking a glimpse....

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Hello...just taking a glimpse....

Postby Ender™ » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:46 am

Errr... I forgot my TB pass for my main alt. :evil:

Btw, Im CharLeS` ... anyone remember me? :P

I was in Reavers in Maxim and was GM for awhile.

Then i think LKA in guilds..and later GMed PUNK which had a sad ending...

I was just wondering if my old friends are still here...

I wanna play the game again and i need someone to update me what has happened for quite awhile..

So Elohssa,Janiec,LoCo, or anyone who knows me... pls PM me here in TB... I'll reply as soon as i can... I'll try to remember my icq pass too.

Im willing to be recruited.... :D

thanks a lot...
Ender™
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:41 am

Postby CharLeS` » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:26 am

Just found out about the SWITCH button. :P

cant connect to icq...think i got problem with my Firewall. :roll:
EMOTION IS MY MIDDLENAME™
Seismic Reavers™
...The Light at the end of the tunnel might be an oncoming train...
User avatar
CharLeS`
Peasant
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: How about I'm outside of your window!?

Postby CharLeS` » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:27 am

So ISA was my last guild...whatever happened to Dysh? LOL
EMOTION IS MY MIDDLENAME™
Seismic Reavers™
...The Light at the end of the tunnel might be an oncoming train...
User avatar
CharLeS`
Peasant
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: How about I'm outside of your window!?


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users