Order of Excelsior (OEX)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Order of Excelsior (OEX)

Postby Wesberg » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:19 pm

I have to give a shout out to my favorite creation of all time, the guild that Seipher and I worked very hard to make a respectable fighting force. If anyone remembers myself or OEX, I hope the memories are good ones.
The fearless leader of OEX

The difficult I do right away, the impossible takes a little longer
User avatar
Wesberg
Stablehand
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gray,GA

Postby Xena » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:03 pm

Been ages since I've seen either one of you fellas around......
Don't start none...
Won't be none!
User avatar
Xena
Stablehand
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users