Order of the Lost Paladin (OLP)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Order of the Lost Paladin (OLP)

Postby Old Oak » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:11 am

I saw Daniel's name in the Wishlist thread and was reminded of the many ages I spent in this guild. I came to this forum to see if anyone had posted a thread for it yet. I guess I'll be the one to start it.

I was an on-again off-again member of OLP for a few years, hoping between KBR and others.

It would be nice to see some of the faces from the past, and remember who all my old allies were.
"The tall Oak, towering to the skies, the fury of the wind defies, from age to age,
in virtue strong. Inured to stand, and suffer wrong." - James Montgomery

I killed the game once.
User avatar
Old Oak
The Wood
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:01 am

Postby Querion » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:37 am

I remember founding OLP with Daniel in early '99 just after LKA grew to 130+ members and a good number or LKA players left to form OLP. I shortly left the guild tough, to join LLF I think. I think it was the short age, when the game was hacked.
@>~',~~~~~
User avatar
Querion
Peasant
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Postby Gish Aristaire » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:21 am

I dunno about all that, but I AM OLP! Ask anyone, OLP=Gishy ;)

Im an on again off again board troll now....
Whose the baker with the biggest hat...Gish...youre damn right
User avatar
Gish Aristaire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Blaze Draconis » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:07 pm

aye, OLP was fun. I think DoW and OLP managed to war each other at least once an age :)
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Artos » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:31 pm

Was Jupiter, Saxus and Atherion in this guild??
Member of: I don't know where the f*uck I am

Old Skool Days, Member of: LDG, Twilight, AVN, I, TBOS, TT, 42nd, TuscanWarriors, AM, OAFS, DoW, WeeC Ver 2.0, GGR, Omega
User avatar
Artos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:40 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Ford Prefect » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:36 pm

I think I made an age long stay in the OLP
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Postby *Kain* » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:55 pm

I thought I saw Daniel over at HD, might be able to convince 'im to come back here since Angelique is back.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby Dante » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:09 pm

one of my first guilds :P
If Youre Not Smart You Better Be Strong
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are ~ Its our choices
Sucks To Be A Heathen
!~Kitasstrophy~! WeeC
User avatar
Dante
Squire
 
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:41 am
Location: Location~ Location: Location~

Postby Blaze Draconis » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:01 am

heh, I was going through a file yesterday that I saved to keep a code we used for our banner years ago so I wouldnt have to start from scratch, and when I looked at it, we were at war with OLP on February 2cd, 2002 :)
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Gish Aristaire » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:43 am

Jupiter was a member, not sure about the others.
Whose the baker with the biggest hat...Gish...youre damn right
User avatar
Gish Aristaire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users