I don't interfere in wars Maliki I scouted your guild because you said you threw people out I wanted to know who,besides that the scouts we had were ancient and needed updating interfering would have left some of yours burnt and looted.
As far as every hit being a bitch fest I notice in most of the threads your referring too your the one bitching atleast when the hits against you.This is a huge downhit man there's no denying spew all the bullshit you want waah I'm warring UG's,Waah my guilds not active.These are problems all the guilds have not things to throw out to say oh its fair because we hit with our 7 of higher networth against there 6 of lower net.but they have the 10 or 12 3k acre UG's helping them out too so that makes it fair.
Maliki get out of this position before you post next time ok?
