Page 1 of 1

Just letting you all know

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:54 pm
by Steven
We aren't going to poop on Dynamo or Money unless under a very specific circumstance.

But when you guys all come knocking on our doors please make the thread light and joyful. Don't go oh man you guys soo deserve it and say how the mighty have fallen or anything stupid like that. Just know that in the end we chose the integrity of the game over our fun :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:00 pm
by ~Vox~
Where's the fun in that??


Party POOPer ;p

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:00 pm
by Nether
Steven your a fag.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:12 pm
by Torkano
Nether wrote:Steven your a fag.


You used to like that about him. Where did you go wrong man?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:14 pm
by Steven
Nether realised that I can tighten my ass muscle so hard that it can cut through meat and cigars.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:21 pm
by Torkano
Steven wrote:Nether realised that I can tighten my ass muscle so hard that it can cut through meat and cigars.


Dude, that's awesome. I want a gigar cutter asshole too. They'd taste a little funky but who need to buy one when you have one built in?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:26 pm
by Shelby
I hope you enjoyed getting laid out. WeeC style of course! :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:41 pm
by Nether
yeah both of your busted ass kingdoms got in on me Shelby, I bet you blew one hell of a load when you realized who it was you were hitting. Why does steven always find the lame ass idiots to hit me? The little pussy ass bastard left me at 20 acres a hit too. oh well come this time saturday or sunday moring I'll take care of you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:51 pm
by Artanis
What if I specifically ask to be pooped on?

It'll be like "interspecies erotica." =P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:55 pm
by Torkano
Arty, if you want, I can give you a Cleveland steamer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 pm
by Artanis
You give those to me all the time...dammit man, I told you I wanted variety!

Why do you think I kicked you out and made you move in with MONEY? *sobs* you never listen to me anymore! What about MY needs?!

I just want a good pooping on!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:04 pm
by Kaxion
Slings poo at everyone in the thread

There now everyone's been poo'd on! :monkey:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:07 am
by Voice Kma
I just want you all to know that if I step in any of your guyses poop, I'm gonna give everyone a wet willy and I won't be using my finger.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:46 am
by Torkano
Voice Kma wrote:I just want you all to know that if I step in any of your guyses poop, I'm gonna give everyone a wet willy and I won't be using my finger.


Will you please?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:33 pm
by Kaxion
WOOOT NEWCOMER TO THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Slings poo at KMA


You can wet my willy all you like KMA but I'm warning ya it'll be a mouth full :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:40 pm
by Voice Kma
You are lucky that poop missed.

And kaxion... how do you know I had a small mouth?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:45 pm
by Kaxion
Just a guess but how did you know I was a hung like a japanese flea? :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:51 pm
by Gogreen
*tosses in a poop grenade*

*runs*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: