Page 1 of 1

Battle for the top (Arioch vs Uno)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:55 pm
by Arioch
You had the top. I didn't want you there :action1: Sure, almost all of yours were bigger than my biggest but what the hell. Maybe I can drag you down with me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:56 pm
by General Andy Icarn
was waiting for you to post this thread, but arioch vs arioch??? Unless you have over 8 kingdoms not sure you've got the right target??

For your convenience :twisted: ...

1 the rightful king Tealq Human King 3,555,938 -> 1021k
2 ??? Human Prince 2,859,636 -> 1322k
3 muncheez Human Prince 2,737,750 -> 2280k
4 ??? Human Prince 2,517,917 -> 637k
6 muncheez Human Grand Duke 2,212,304 -> 1263k
prehit 13.880m tnw 2,776k avg
posthit 6.523m tnw 1,304k avg
(I dunno what other kingdoms they'll involve but there isn't much for barnie period that isn't me or these kingdoms that is above 500k or so)

7 Arioch Elven Grand Duke 2,038,067 -> 2234k
8 Arioch Elven Grand Duke 1,993,649 -> 1838k
11 Arioch Goblin Grand Duke 1,784,078 -> 2431k
12 Arioch Elven Grand Duke 1,753,211 -> 2240k
15 Arioch Goblin Grand Duke 1,110,400 -> 1467k
18 Arioch Human Margrave 957,013 -> 2082k
25 Arioch Human Margrave 724,141 -> 986k
47 Arioch Human Countess-Palatine 497k-> 497k+
prehit 10.856m 1357k avg
posthit 13.775m 1721k avg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:14 pm
by Arioch
Yep. I'm the only one really up there. Uno came on in the middle of the attack and started burning/sorcing/hitting things. Not ideal but that happens.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:21 pm
by General Andy Icarn
I saw your worth drop for whatever that was worth and wasn't sure if you were going to war and if so why your worth wouldn't be more with more t4. Maybe you were going the burny route, but seems by their loss of worth you did some invadey too. *shrug*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:33 pm
by Arioch
I was all hired up but when you are hitting someone with 20k+ dragons on his kingdoms with kingdoms with 5-15k t4 you lose ALOT of troops breaking in. I messed up 4 of the 5 top ones and he promptly messed up 2 of mine. Ooh this war is gonna hurt.