Page 1 of 1
Horde chases down the Tycoon

Posted:
Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:09 pm
by Elfie
Ok guys, we decided a one on one war would be fun and different for a change.
Don't remember the exact stats. I do know you were higher then us.
We can fight it out for awhile or if and when you all want peace let me know in the morning, I shall be online.

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:57 am
by DininDarkstar
we were higher than you?
a guild with more members (meaning lower ANW) and i know for sure we had less land than you..
our scouts of your 4 kingdoms showed 3-4(amazingly the top ranked letos in valid) of your kingdoms at close to 30k we had 1 at close to 30k and 1 other just over 20k the rest just over 10k..
so just because you didn't wanna do the math to figure out what your stats were dont come in here just making shit up.. its not very condusive to the "laid back" enviroment we want.

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:57 pm
by _Nagash_
DininDarkstar wrote:so just because you didn't wanna do the math to figure out what your stats were dont come in here just making shit up.. its not very condusive to the "laid back" enviroment we want.
Nor are you, but I don't hear Elfie complaining...

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:01 pm
by Iblade
we were higher than you?
a guild with more members (meaning lower ANW) and i know for sure we had less land than you..
Your not seriously saying this was a down hit?????

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:01 pm
by _Nagash_
He probably is. Dinin's the type of guy who claims that any hit he didn't make is uncool.


Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:35 pm
by DininDarkstar
Ha, Every hit i do i at least post the stats of the war.. showing that im making a downhit/uphit/evenfight.
As far as this being a downhit, they have 2 less members so thats about all they got going for them for this not to be considered a Downhit..
Am i complaining about a Downhit, hell no i am the master of Downhits..
I'm complaining about the lack of nuts people have to show that they downhit, its not like its this new and outragious thing people do.. why can't people just have the balls to say "hey you were the the closet target not in war so we fucked you up"
i ask for Honesty not for TB political b.s

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:38 pm
by Iblade
ok you got messed up.. used and abused.. .

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:45 pm
by DininDarkstar
^^ that could have been elfies post and i woulda have been happy

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:02 pm
by Old Timer
/me gives Dinin some Man-Love


Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:43 pm
by Elfie
Dinin darling, i would have posted the stats if I had had them. I came online and saw we were going to war. Went to chat was told who it was and that we had 2 less kingdoms. and trust me I wasn't one of the top kingdoms LOL after weec had gotten thru with me and the UG's my kingdom sucked. But I went to chat anyways and I was asked to make the thread and I did so.
No bitching, just followed orders. But hey if I screwed up, so sorry.

Posted:
Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:09 pm
by Zann
You didnt screw up elfie dinin missed one realm in the 20k range one of them had 29k or so the other had 24k or so the other had 22k or so then 17k and 13k and 8500
we did have 3 over 23k and one at 13k the stats didnt mater i really didnt feel like adding them up but the hit was a fair one not a uphit not a down hit just a fair hit
and hey we only had 4 show for the chat .

Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:26 am
by Dyvim Tvar
But hey if I screwed up, so sorry.
Lies, all lies. She's never sorry, it's all part of some cunning plan, probably involving waffles and cider!

Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:01 am
by Elfie
~Thwaps Dyvim~ Hush you. And here I went and cohorced Mickey James to let me give her away as a present to you. I guess now I shall tell her to forget it. Muwhahahahaha

Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:20 am
by _Nagash_

Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:18 am
by Dyvim Tvar
Elfie wrote:~Thwaps Dyvim~ Hush you. And here I went and cohorced Mickey James to let me give her away as a present to you. I guess now I shall tell her to forget it. Muwhahahahaha
She turned babyface, I don't roll with that shit so it's probably for the best.
And don't hit me just because I'm on to your dastardly schemes, that's not cool!

Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:19 am
by Dark Horse
There's actually a war thread for this?

Posted:
Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:24 am
by _Nagash_
Ofcourse. If over in Guilds DEM make a warthread about thwapping DKII, why wouldn't Horde do it now?
