I had to edit 4-5 posts in one single thread to remove nasty OOC remarks.
If you're going to include an OOC comment in a roleplaying post, do it so that you can include helpful information, apologise for a delay in posting, something like that. It's not an opportunity to bitch and moan. I'll continue to edit such comments out as and when I see them, and if particular people continue using it as a vehicle for foul language then I'll get in touch and explain why this isn't particularly constructive.
If someone posts an OOC comment in a manner which threatens to ruin the atmosphere in a thread, please PM me rather than respond in kind.
Please use Covenant as an opportunity to roleplay between guildmates, faithmates, and with your opponents. Leave the OOC point scoring to the games where it's already ingrained.
Please do not bring issues from the last thread over into this one.
