Nether downhits Steven

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Artanis » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:05 pm

But we can at least take pictures or something, right?

Gogreen told me we could! *nodnods*
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:10 pm

Kaxion wrote:
incredibly?


Bing Bing Bing Naggie gets a cookie and a midget hooker!!!!!! :lol:


Slings poo at everyone and gives Naggie the now poo covered cookie

Ummm Errr Might wanna brush that off now Naggie




Ooh! I like midgets! :P

*drools*

Is it Holli? Please tell me the midget is Holli! :shock:

*bounces*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Kaxion » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:27 pm

Ooh! I like midgets! Razz

*drools*

Is it Holli? Please tell me the midget is Holli! Shocked

*bounces*


Sorry Naggie Holli's not a midget she's a dwarf. :lol:


I got you one of Wee Man's own personal stock goes by the name She man not sure why? :roll:

But I'm sure you'll find out :shock:
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Gogreen » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:24 pm

Hey Nether...off topic,but,my RP kinda needs your attention bro...either that or I walk away where we left off,leaving you there looking kinda silly. :?: Just an :idea: bub :!:

*combat boot to the arse*
~If you don't stand for something,then you'll die for nothing!~
-TDoD~Guilds...CK~Valid -
I am not the hand of god..I am the thorn
User avatar
Gogreen
Stablehand
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: right f**kn behind you..

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users