Did you see that Dark BLUE Dead Cell? (DF vs BLUE/Dead Cell)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Turk Dorian » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:44 pm

Nether wrote:
Torkano wrote:
Steven wrote:I would have came on sooner


Came on what? Thantos's back? I don't think so. You didn't cum one drop you fucking tease.


hehe all I can picture is a little monkey hunching a dog while screaming "WORSHIP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" into the wind.



Nether wrote:Christ the quantity of quality posters has fallen dramatically(sp?)


And then you said you were going to just sit back... liar.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Nether » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:28 pm

Turk Dorian wrote: liar



Arn't we all
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby TheSartek » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:55 pm

Dyvim Tvar wrote:This thread title is made of fail. I see DF learned nothing from my time affiliated with them, this displeases me greatly. See:
:-<
That is my displeased face!


Well, that's what happens when you leave me to come up with this shit on my own. My job is to point and kill. You were the creative one. :P
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby Macloud » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:12 am

TheSartek wrote:
Well, that's what happens when you leave me to come up with this shit on my own. My job is to point and kill. You were the creative one. :P


Might I add, his aim isn't so good ether :wink:
-FA-
Venus
User avatar
Macloud
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1334
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Virginia

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:33 am

Tell me about it. Last war I was in with him, he pointed and then I got killed. Friendly fire is SUCH a inappropriate term, I can tell you.
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby TheSartek » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:08 pm

well, that's what happens when you jump in the way of the heathens. i mean, I admire the enthusiasm but that bullet wasn't meant for you.
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:41 am

Dyvim Tvar wrote:Tell me about it. Last war I was in with him, he pointed and then I got killed. Friendly fire is SUCH a inappropriate term, I can tell you.




You got swaffled! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users