The only good war of the age and some other comments

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Iblade » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:42 pm

cd's charter has been fixed with some editing and such..
User avatar
Iblade
Stablehand
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:51 pm

Iblade wrote:cd's charter has been fixed with some editing and such..


Just use mine
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:13 am

Hollisandra wrote:Yeah, I know... *sighs*

Tork... I am NOT putting that in the charter!! :P




You really should use Torkie's charter.
I mean, it has SWIFT PEEPEE, brutality and lewdity! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Coolz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:41 am

Iblade wrote:cd's charter has been fixed with some editing and such..


Again he looked upward and said, “You have taken my family and everything that I loved in life. For that one day you will pay along with the bearers of the silver flag.”

Thank god you aren't the one editing my college papers! :lol:
Stand for something or you'll fall for anything
TKO
User avatar
Coolz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:48 am

Postby Torkano » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:46 am

Coolz wrote:
Iblade wrote:cd's charter has been fixed with some editing and such..


Again he looked upward and said, “You have taken my family and everything that I loved in life. For that one day you will pay along with the bearers of the silver flag.”

Thank god you aren't the one editing my college papers! :lol:


LMAO. Should've used mine. Mine's very colorful in many aspects.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby I]\/[mortality » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:57 am

Torkano wrote:
Coolz wrote:
Iblade wrote:cd's charter has been fixed with some editing and such..


Again he looked upward and said, “You have taken my family and everything that I loved in life. For that one day you will pay along with the bearers of the silver flag.”

Thank god you aren't the one editing my college papers! :lol:


LMAO. Should've used mine. Mine's very colorful in many aspects.


i think you should put that on dynamos :lol: 8)
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby I]\/[mortality » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:59 am

actually on other thought

Going through the bodies, he discovered the "Swift P." He knew what it was since the name was carved into it. He vowed to use the weapon on his enemies as it was used on his ancestors.


:lol:
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Torkano » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:02 pm

I]\/[mortality wrote:actually on other thought

Going through the bodies, he discovered the "Swift P." He knew what it was since the name was carved into it. He vowed to use the weapon on his enemies as it was used on his ancestors.


:lol:


My mind is so completely fucked up. I amuse myself.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:47 pm

“You have taken my family and everything that I loved in life. For that one day you will pay along with the bearers of the Blue flag.”


Is that better... your highnesses? :roll:
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Iblade » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:46 pm

Should I start looking at others charters??? at least we had one.. and everyone knows I cant spell..

Iblade
User avatar
Iblade
Stablehand
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby I]\/[mortality » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:11 pm

i think i will use tork's charter for my next guild called SPP just for shit and giggles :lol:
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Elfie » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:28 am

I would have to join that guild, because you know, that in war chat, you would be totally amused all the time. if not scarred for life ~grins~
~TRC~
User avatar
Elfie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: God's Forgotten Land

Postby I]\/[mortality » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:18 pm

im serious :lol:
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Artanis » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:05 am

I'm with Elfie. I'll join that guild in a heartbeat. =P
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:38 am

I'm awesome like that.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users