Covenant game discussion thread (OOC)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby LordSaberStryke » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 pm

Well Dev I would be interested in RPing I don't know about the rest of FOUL, maybe only two others would even think about it. The others I don't think so.
The truth has three sides: your truth, my truth, THE truth.
AGM of FOUL
counter-balance to Shayanna, don't ya feel sorry for me?
User avatar
LordSaberStryke
Stablehand
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

RPing

Postby Felix Agappe » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:05 am

I would also like to rp some. I don't get often responses to my feeble attempts though. :)
Chronicler of Devil's Folly. (Covenant)
SOL (Guilds)
Foundation (Covenant)
MFR (Valid)
Infinite Kingdom (Massacre)
User avatar
Felix Agappe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:17 pm

Postby DeviusZwei » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:10 am

Well I am on my way out the door to go to work this morning, so I'll have to make this short, but basically, contact me guys and we'll figure something out. Maybe I'll start that thread here after all, or maybe we'll shoot it into writer's corner or something. Just hit me up later today (i get off work in like 8 hours) and we'll work it out.

Glad to see some responses though out of ya'll covie players.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Nether » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:38 am

I may be able to persuade myself to frequent said thread if it becomes reality, be warned though i'm rusty as hell.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby DeviusZwei » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:08 am

Would be an honor if you would post with us Nether. We've gotten together on a few short threads before and it was always enjoyable reading your work.

And don't worry about being rusty, I was overseas for a year and it's been longer than that since I posted on a regular basis. It's coming back to me fairly quickly though ;)
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby DeviusZwei » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:09 am

Argh, the evil verizon card made me double post.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Nether » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:53 pm

Very well I shall await the arrival of your thread with my kittens and my bunnies
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:41 pm

*ponders* Maybe.

But I have another project on the front burner, so if I have any leftover inspiration particles in my head, I'll think about it.

About your thread I mean.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby DeviusZwei » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:15 pm

Ok I know I promised a thread like a week ago. Well i got SUPER busy with work, trying to process out of the Navy in the next couple of weeks (friggin red tape!).

However, I am going to go start the thread in a moment (after I make my covenant realm). I will be making a realm of random faith.

Since I never recieved a reply from Sunblade concerning my request to make an OOC thread to go along with my RP thread, I will just include the info for the thread here in this post.

The title of the RP thread is going to be:

The Last Scribe

Here is the basic idea. I want to get as many players involved as possible. I am going to create a realm of a random faith. I'll peacefully build and perhaps scout people just to find out who is the leader of what realm. If you choose to hit me, I don't care, but it's going to be a peaceful realm, so there's no point.

Anyways, enough about the realm. In the story, the guild of scribes is desperate and nearly extinct. The scribes have been abandoned by the leaders of the land, in exchange for more military power. Nobody seems to be concerned with the ancient writings of the maxim ages, and the current leaders are not charging any scribes with writing chronicles of the modern times.

History is not being recorded.

Leaders are not sending young men off to the guild of scribes to become a scribe and copy ancient texts / write new accounts of history. In a move of desperation, the main guild of scribes is going to send out a young scribe apprentice to travel all the lands of Tonan and chronicle everything he sees on his journey. He might visit your village or city and ask to speak with other scribes or leaders, take some notes, add landmarks to his maps, maybe spend the night, and move on. If he enters an area of war, he will become a neutral spectator, watching the battles and documenting the events as part of his travels.

However, I don't want the thread to be just me posting, so my character will also be asking for eye witness accounts and testimonies, written by that person. So if you have already contacted me agreeing to make a post or two, then I will definitely have my character visit your city or village so you can post about meeting him and write about whatever happens to be going on in your realm at the time. Are you engaged in war? Is your side winning? Have you recently been defeated and are rebuilding? Have you experienced a long time of peace? Tell me about it!!!

Like I said, I want to get as many players involved as possible, so PLEASE contact me if you would be willing to post, and I will make a stop by your realm and say hello.

EDIT - ok the thread is finally up. Here it is: The Last Scribe.

Anyone can join, and everyone is encouraged to join in. The only thing that I ask is that you read ALL the posts ENTIRELY before posting and follow the storyline. Thanks and I hope to see some of you in there who showed interest in this project. Kado will be stopping by your realms soon :)
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby DeviusZwei » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:05 pm

I'll be stopping by Nether's realm and writing a post for the Last Scribe thread tomorrow.

If anyone else still wants to participate, contact me and I'll write a post about coming to your realm next.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Felix Agappe » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:14 pm

sorry i didn't read your latest post before writing my article, although I have impressed myself. (something i quite often.) if you want i can delete it and add it later, as you can tell it could go anywhere.
Chronicler of Devil's Folly. (Covenant)
SOL (Guilds)
Foundation (Covenant)
MFR (Valid)
Infinite Kingdom (Massacre)
User avatar
Felix Agappe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:17 pm

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 pm

Don't worry about it! I'm just happy to see someone post, and put in such fantastic effort! I enjoyed your post a lot, it is quite good and you left me plenty of room to add to the storyline. I will reply asap and continue the story with yourself and then make my way to join nether.

I'd do it right now, but I'm a bit drunk and about to go to the club. But once again, thank you for participating and bravo on a great post! I'll reply soon!
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby LordSaberStryke » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:10 pm

sorry Devius didn't know it was first post gets to play, I thought you had someone in mind and figured I would just read it and wait me turn. I don't care where I come in at, I will just watch the thread fer now.
The truth has three sides: your truth, my truth, THE truth.
AGM of FOUL
counter-balance to Shayanna, don't ya feel sorry for me?
User avatar
LordSaberStryke
Stablehand
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 pm

Well originally I was going to write in an intro for nether today, but it doesnt matter as long as people are posting. If you request for me to write you into the story in my next post, I can do that. As of right now I am going to throw something in my next post for Nether because I told him I would, but anyone can jump in at anytime if they feel they can write themselves into the storyline.

If you want to jump in adn you can do it while staying within the general storyline, please do! I'm not trying to make it too structured here, I'm just trying to get as many people involved as I can and tell the story of the game.

Once again, I'm about to leave for the night, so sorry I'm not going to post today like I said I would, but I'll definitely make up for it tomorrow.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby LordSaberStryke » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 pm

alright, like I said I will prolly hang back and watch and wait. Give ya a few days to play out whatever scene you wanna play out.

Also I am trying to figure out how to respond to Naggie, its hard to respond to an RP such as wacky as his.
The truth has three sides: your truth, my truth, THE truth.
AGM of FOUL
counter-balance to Shayanna, don't ya feel sorry for me?
User avatar
LordSaberStryke
Stablehand
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

Postby Felix Agappe » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:54 pm

*gasp* Clubbing on a tuesday night? Blasphamy!

Enjoy your sin now because tomorrow you will BURN IN HELL!

hehehehe
Chronicler of Devil's Folly. (Covenant)
SOL (Guilds)
Foundation (Covenant)
MFR (Valid)
Infinite Kingdom (Massacre)
User avatar
Felix Agappe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:17 pm

Postby DeviusZwei » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:12 pm

Well I made a post. It was not completely up to par in my book, mainly because I'm a bit drunk and I felt like I was forcing the post, but I hope it will do because I really wanted to post something tonight and keep the story going.

I wrote a little something for Nether, so get your ass in the thread! :P

Also, thanks to Felix for posting on the days I wasn't. I apologize that I haven't been posting as frequently as previously promised, but I will do my best to step up my game and post on a daily basis.

Once again, anyone who wishes to join and feels they can write their character into the thread without completely destroying the storyline, please do. EVERYONE in covenant is encouraged to post. The more the merrier!

EDIT - ps. The club on Tuesday was absolutely awesome. Best club I have ever been to and totally worth the hangover at work the next day. 3 GORGEOUS girls per 1 average guy ratio was badass. And being the only guy there who could dance sure helped get me some action :P
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Felix Agappe » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:26 am

I especially liked how subtle you were, hehe. I agree your last did seem slightly forced but it was still good and it did its job: force the story along. And 3 to 1, huh? And the chicks were hot? I'm finding that hard to believe, but it sounds quite entertaining, especially when drunk. :wink: also, remember that you do need to eat something with protein in it to help ease the hangover. Hopefully, before you start drinking.
Chronicler of Devil's Folly. (Covenant)
SOL (Guilds)
Foundation (Covenant)
MFR (Valid)
Infinite Kingdom (Massacre)
User avatar
Felix Agappe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:17 pm

Postby Nether » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:58 pm

My post is up, still trying to knock off the rust, hopfully i'll get back into the swing of things soon.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Thepheonix » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:41 am

Well, I've decided to make a return to the boards, so look for a flurry of activity from me and my alts over the next while... I do hope Silverwolfe returns and we can move along that plot with my main character... Toph's getting a little lonely in that mountain :)
~OAFS' Resident Sidhe Mage~
The "EpiToph of Faith" ~Nagash
User avatar
Thepheonix
Peasant
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: CA

Postby DeviusZwei » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:10 pm

Hey sorry all that I haven't made another post in the Last Scribe thread. It's been a wild week or so RL, but I'll be making a post soon (either today or tomorrow). Thanks to those who have already joined the thread.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby LordSaberStryke » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 pm

Well I have gone back and forth about if I should post this or I shouldn't post this. I figured maybe just maybe if his lazy ass would come break the news but he didn't and since we are close to the date and I guess I did threaten to do it for him anyway so here goes, its actually a happy annoucement.

The old lazy bum and me friend, ally, and brother from another mother, Wulf is falling from the noble ranks of bachlorhood. He is getting married to a fine young lass.

So there ya go Wulf and marriage in the same sentence, you can pick your jaw off the floor. I wish the happy couple many yrs of happiness!
The truth has three sides: your truth, my truth, THE truth.
AGM of FOUL
counter-balance to Shayanna, don't ya feel sorry for me?
User avatar
LordSaberStryke
Stablehand
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 am

So from now on he isn't getting any anymore?
Poor guy.... =(




Grats Wulfie-poo! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron