Covenant game discussion thread (OOC)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby xMarkusx » Wed May 23, 2007 1:47 pm

YEAHHHH...... NEW PAGE!



Nether wrote:Its ok they hit down 120k acres when they took me out.


THat was Calael not us although we would have done the job if they didnt first and you know why....


Torkano" wrote:From the way it looks, somebody attacked a foundation member and foundation retaliated. Don't see a downhit there. You want to hit a member of a guild, prepare for the consequences I guess.


I told him to post the numbers and we would have some retaliate for it and we did. Its everything personal and nothing business.
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Anibus » Wed May 23, 2007 7:07 pm

Anything to be at the top Markus.

That's why everyone has given up on the game mate. Anything to be at the top.
Retired Pyro-Hound
Formerly DOW
Anti-Hybrid Movement
User avatar
Anibus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:53 am

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Wed May 23, 2007 8:02 pm

lol Anibus, thats because for the last four years or so evernight has been distilling its playerbase, carefully removing those bits that have any real value to anyone, and integrity or class.

Think about a saltwater pan. The salt in the water is the assholes and pricks of this place, the water everyone else.

Eventually all the water evaporates (leaves) and you're left with: Assholes!

See? I found an everyday situation that I could apply a highschool principle to! And they said that most the stuff you learn has absolutely no real-life value.

That'll show you, you Harvard fucks!
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Anibus » Wed May 23, 2007 8:14 pm

Well put Seska, well put.
Retired Pyro-Hound
Formerly DOW
Anti-Hybrid Movement
User avatar
Anibus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:53 am

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Wed May 23, 2007 8:17 pm

Course I am. I'm a genius. Everyone who knows me says this *nodnod*

The same principle could be applied to the remaining blue kingdoms.

I haven't had any fun since one of your less fortunate idiots decided not to train his troops all the way. Any of you big guys mind getting retarded and drop your pants so I can anally rape you with a flower vase?
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Nether » Wed May 23, 2007 9:41 pm

I have no ill will towards anyone in this game. It is what it is and thats fine, its nothing new. The only thing thats changed is the flow of new faces to replace the old ones who need a break. I love every aspect of the game and have for 10 years now with and god willing I will enjoy for the next 10.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby xMarkusx » Wed May 23, 2007 11:44 pm

It has nothing to do with being at the top... you hit our guys you get smashed... I personally didnt hit so im not trying to get land fatter.... ANY game in ANY guild you would be hit back, unless my guy started it and i wouldnt care because it was their fault....
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Thu May 24, 2007 12:16 am

Hehe. Then you guys decided to sweep the scrolls clean to cement a position on the top. Mot problem.

You have, however, evaded the question of wether or not you will drop your pants so I can use a nailbat in your backside. The question will not go away until it is answered lmfao
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu May 24, 2007 3:16 am

Nether wrote:I have no ill will towards anyone in this game. It is what it is and thats fine, its nothing new. The only thing thats changed is the flow of new faces to replace the old ones who need a break. I love every aspect of the game and have for 10 years now with and god willing I will enjoy for the next 10.




I couldn't agree more. For all your more disturbing moments, you say some quite enlightened things time and again, master Nether... :P



Seska, Anibus - you guys are starting to become old cynics. Kinda like Statler and Waldorf. :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Anibus » Thu May 24, 2007 6:50 am

Oh Markus, I don't expect you to understand.

I know you don't know this alt, only the older players in Covie might remember it, but I used to be the figurehead of what has become a very sad faith indeed. At least that's what I was told.

This pathetic excuse of you hit mine so my huge realms will gangbang you thing is not the only example of someone playing to win at all costs.

Please do tell, between you and Shelby what really good wars have you guys come up with since taking over from Reylan? I'd start on Caleal while I'm at it but DH already knows my feelings on such things so I won't waste any more space doing so.
Retired Pyro-Hound
Formerly DOW
Anti-Hybrid Movement
User avatar
Anibus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:53 am

Postby Nether » Thu May 24, 2007 8:56 am

If you strike a guild how can you expect not to be hit back? Regardless of size its your own fault for provoking it. If you hit a guild expect them to hit you back, just make sure your hit was worth it.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Anibus » Thu May 24, 2007 9:33 am

Nether, it's not that I got hit back, that is not the issue.

The 1 million NW downhit was the issue. There was plenty of blue that could of hit me that was not at that much of a difference.

Hell, use the big boys for an anchor instead of wasting the 20 turns a hit to downhit that far.

Besides, I thought there was some kind of game ending faith war going on.

Isn't there?
Retired Pyro-Hound
Formerly DOW
Anti-Hybrid Movement
User avatar
Anibus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:53 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 am

Nope.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Torkano » Thu May 24, 2007 11:32 am

Anibus wrote:Nether, it's not that I got hit back, that is not the issue.

The 1 million NW downhit was the issue. There was plenty of blue that could of hit me that was not at that much of a difference.

Hell, use the big boys for an anchor instead of wasting the 20 turns a hit to downhit that far.

Besides, I thought there was some kind of game ending faith war going on.

Isn't there?


So you're really upset that they wasted 20 turns a hit on you? I mean, like you said, they could easily anchor onto those 20k/30k dragons and do it. I'd be pissed to for that reason only. Those turns could have went to building their kingdoms even bigger. Instead they "waste" them on little ol you. Better yet, those turns could have went to charity. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, dude. You should be happy those big kingdoms are "wasting" 20 turns a hit on you. They aren't, as I said before, using them to build and get stronger. You got called on every angle you used to try and justify why you are pissed off about Foundation retaliating. You lost every one of them. You hit a member of the guild and you paid for it. Move on or build up and try again.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Thu May 24, 2007 12:18 pm

I resemble that comment about cynicism. Just don't compare my special, 100% natural Seskan brand of cynicism to everyone elses ordinary day-to-day cynicism.

kthxbai
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Dark Horse » Fri May 25, 2007 6:56 am

Anibus doesn't know me aparently. I worked quite hard this age. I've been hit down three times. I've spent a majority of the age as king, true, but not because I undermined my member or anything like that. It's simply where I happened to be. Every war we picked this age was as good as we could have picked save the OAFS war for which the motive was actually RP driven and Naggy took it with dignity and added a dash of humor to it.

When my guy misread the banner and flattened one of the Reds thena nother did the same, we hit. Mostly due to the fact that a similar situation happened with Foundation and Metal took them OUT. My guys worked hard to get to the top, hell yeah they did and I was NOT going to sit and wait to get burned and sorced. This doesn't come out of spite it's out of respect. Respect for the talent of people like King of Metal and his crew. Besides when it happened if you look at the NW and temple counts it simply was not as bad as people want to make it sound.

I'm sure when they're done power-sorcing us they'll want to claim what a great feat it was too. The fact of the matter is this is a war game it has ages we fight each other but in the end damn it we're all supposed to be friends. Maybe we won't get along, but when all this bitterness jams the mix it begins to suck. Just remember. When the reds did this last age it was OK. Now markus and co hit and the sky is falling.

I'll give you this and thats it. When something happens you can whine about it and cry about it or you can look at it from the perspective of "Is this important" In this case it's simply not. And, when you've finished power sorcing me like I know you will. Then I'll tip my hat to you and concede that I've been beaten. And I will let you gloat at that which was inevitable at the start and yet complained about... And again i'll be your bad guy. Dyvim already called the role of awesome one and well... everyone has to have a role.

I'm honestly not going to spend any more time worrying about it. If all you peeps wanna do is hurl insults then by all means... have at you.
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Fri May 25, 2007 10:40 pm

Actually, I was more interested in just killing you, really.

When I say you I mean anyone who is in fact blue.

Its just upsetting that none of you will drop your pants so I can stomp ya.

I've no grudges. I realize the post was for other people, but just wanted to make it clear that I still don't give a rats ass one way 'er the other.

By the way.

I'm still awesome.
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Sat May 26, 2007 1:19 am

DH you should know better, I have taken it upon myself to handle the role of Celestially Magnificent since "awesome" is FAR too mundane for a being of such beauty and grace as myself.
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Dark Horse » Sat May 26, 2007 10:51 am

Dyvim Tvar wrote:DH you should know better, I have taken it upon myself to handle the role of Celestially Magnificent since "awesome" is FAR too mundane for a being of such beauty and grace as myself.


Point conceeded.
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun May 27, 2007 5:40 pm

DH...... if they bait you like that, just don't take the bait.

:wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby LordSaberStryke » Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 pm

Huh what do you know come back from vaca and don't give two shits what DH has to say oh wait never did. Anyways whatever don't really care about the age anymore, its just a game and I'm not going to let some little piss ants piss me off to leave this game.

I will leave on a good note I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend, I know I did.
The truth has three sides: your truth, my truth, THE truth.
AGM of FOUL
counter-balance to Shayanna, don't ya feel sorry for me?
User avatar
LordSaberStryke
Stablehand
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:19 pm

I'll be starting an RP thread tomorrow, open to the whole community, and with the story i wish to do, the more people involved, the better. So anyone who is interested in helping out please let me know. Even if you are only willing to post once in the entire thread, and the post is only 5 lines, please let me know. That will be enough.

I mean if I can get 1/4 of everyone playing Cove to just write one post, I will be totally psyched. You can either PM me, ICQ me, or just post a reply here letting me know you are willing to make a post. I'll get back to you with details of the storyline and we'll talk about your particular character's involvement in the plot.

thanks ahead to anyone who volunteers to participate, and remember, the more the merrier.

EDIT - GMs of cove, I would also ask that you put something on your banner advertising my request. You can call it a community RP thread and ask for volunteers to help out with just a single post. If you wish to put my contacts on your banner, go ahead, or just paste a link to this thread. Also, I will put up more information about the RP thread later tonight or tomorrow, so you can tell them to look for that. Thanks.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby DeviusZwei » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Well sadly the response I recieved on the above subject was next to nil. So I'm not going to bother with the RP thread if I can't even get anyone to respond to the OOC portion. If you are still interested, contact me, otherwise I'll just continue to RP on other boards.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Kenemet » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Dev, I don't know if you noticed but Covie is on it's way out. Officially that is.

Probably why you didn't get any kind of response.

It was a good effort tho bro.
Akhemu of the First Aat
Confidant of Sekhet-Hetep
Keeper of Molly

Sekhet-Aaru
User avatar
Kenemet
Stablehand
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: Great White North

Postby DeviusZwei » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:12 pm

Kenemet, I actually was not sure of the status of cove. I had heard rumors of it closing down, however I have been in the middle east for the past year (just got back 2 weeks ago), so I was not sure. However, I had what I felt was a really good idea for a thread that would get the majority of the community involved and connect the rp with the in game events, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks to Torkano for making the only reply (he said he would post). If anyone here is actually interested in RP posting, contact me please, as I am currently posting very often on another forum, and am considering starting a thread in the valid forum.

Thanks for the info tho Ken.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

PreviousNext

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron