Covenant game discussion thread (OOC)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Nether » Tue May 15, 2007 10:05 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:Yes. Let's pray to Leto and Barnie-poo for a lot of temples and elan (and turns) so we can actually do something ;P


I did what I could with 10k temps it wasn't much
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue May 15, 2007 10:34 pm

By the way, DH, its vitriol not vitreal :o

Just thought I would point that out since I was crafting vitriol on final fantasy 11 here about a week ago.

As to deleting: I'll believe it when I see it, and not a moment sooner *laughs*
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Postby LordSaberStryke » Tue May 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Wow :clap: congrats DH, I didn't think you could be a bigger liar and you proved me wrong. Damn just when you think someone can't go any lower they do. I sent you the message on Sun. YOu had it on all day that day, how do I know I was around my comp that whole day. I would show you the evidence that I sent it to you but I shut down my comp that night.

Plus I gave you a thread here on the boards to give an explanation but you didn't take that one. So this BS about "faith sweep" is just that a load of :knight: .

Now I can see why Wulf takes breaks from this game, the shit gets deep in here.
The truth has three sides: your truth, my truth, THE truth.
AGM of FOUL
counter-balance to Shayanna, don't ya feel sorry for me?
User avatar
LordSaberStryke
Stablehand
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:16 am

Postby xMarkusx » Tue May 15, 2007 11:27 pm

Nether wrote:
_Nagash_ wrote:Yes. Let's pray to Leto and Barnie-poo for a lot of temples and elan (and turns) so we can actually do something ;P


I did what I could with 10k temps it wasn't much


You did a good job... but im still very much intact and if you ALL had done your job and built up temples during this long build phase i might have had some concerns... but as it is little damage was done....
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Kenemet » Wed May 16, 2007 6:22 am

What impresses me the most is the fact that a GM of a guild is the King.

Not too many GM's in this game can lay claim to that.

Can ya feel my sarcasm?
Akhemu of the First Aat
Confidant of Sekhet-Hetep
Keeper of Molly

Sekhet-Aaru
User avatar
Kenemet
Stablehand
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: Great White North

Postby Nether » Wed May 16, 2007 8:20 am

xMarkusx wrote:
Nether wrote:
_Nagash_ wrote:Yes. Let's pray to Leto and Barnie-poo for a lot of temples and elan (and turns) so we can actually do something ;P


I did what I could with 10k temps it wasn't much


You did a good job...




but as it is little damage was done.



So which was it, good job or little damage. You can't have one if you have the other.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 16, 2007 8:25 am

It can. Little damage is good from his perspective.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Dark Horse » Wed May 16, 2007 12:10 pm

Saber you whiney little baby. Shut up already. If you haven't been on the recieving end of a faith sweep then you haven't been playing very long and NO I DID NOT GET AN ICQ FROM YOU AT ALL. Deal with it. Say what you want. I'm telling you I didn't get a message and the reason is. I never got one.

As for my faith sweep being BS... unm We hit everyone in Barnabas so yes it is indeed a Faith Sweep. You whine like some kinda little girl. Pansy. Suck it up man, grow a pair.

And if you think I care what you say about me... you are sorely mistaken ol chum.

That's what separates people like you from people like Seska and Nether. When folks bang them they suck it up and bring it. They make comments to the effect of. "i'm going to make you pay" You just whine like a little girl and trhow names around. Way to go. Yer sooooo l33t.
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Nether » Wed May 16, 2007 12:20 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:It can. Little damage is good from his perspective.


Let me reword it then, We can't have one if you have the other.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 16, 2007 4:40 pm

In that case I can do naught but agree :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby xMarkusx » Wed May 16, 2007 5:20 pm

well... yhou did a good job at getting in... but as far as what i lost.... it wasnt much...
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby xMarkusx » Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm

Kenemet wrote:What impresses me the most is the fact that a GM of a guild is the King.

Not too many GM's in this game can lay claim to that.

Can ya feel my sarcasm?


I'm confused.... are you saying that since im gm and have the most land that im selfish and only care for myself.... or that most people target the GM and they rarely have land....

truth is i wasnt necessarily the highest... but when at war no one hit me.... so when peace came around i still had land.... aslo we had 4 people up high and metal took out 2 of them and didnt hit me.... so me and the other hit and got even bigger.... then the other didnt fort as well and was taken down... and i got bigger.... and here i am now
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 pm

I think it was intended as a sneer at other GMs rather than at you, mate.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby xMarkusx » Wed May 16, 2007 9:05 pm

when will this age end.....


...........


.....................


....................................


............................................
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Thu May 17, 2007 1:00 am

When I am able to attain my rightful spot as king--nay, not just mere king, rather as God-Emperor!
Be a good subject and downsize your open acres and/or standing army as soon as possible in order to expediate my rightful ascendancy, kk?
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Dark Horse » Fri May 18, 2007 8:46 am

Or I could just feed Dyvim my 200k land... And then he'd be king for SURE!!!
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Nether » Fri May 18, 2007 9:45 am

Don't get to hasty my temples are being rebuilt and i'm lookin for alittle fun in about a week.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby xMarkusx » Fri May 18, 2007 2:50 pm

Nether wrote:Don't get to hasty my temples are being rebuilt and i'm lookin for alittle fun in about a week.


*Goes to do some burning....
former Valid- Swift Pee Pee-GM
former Covanet- Foundation-GM
UNITY- TGH - Demolition
User avatar
xMarkusx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:58 pm

Postby Droevig » Sun May 20, 2007 10:40 am

I'm with nether and naggie

because lets face it, I need a place to park my damn bike, and between your butt cheeks seems like a right fine place.

...although you might have to shave that bush a bit so I can get a better fit.
Pillowed Footsteps Dig My Grave
Covenent: The new place where Homicidal Rage is Mandatory
Come join the Frenzy
User avatar
Droevig
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:43 pm
Location: Peeing in the Woods

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Sun May 20, 2007 6:10 pm

Dark Horse wrote:Or I could just feed Dyvim my 200k land... And then he'd be king for SURE!!!

This shit, right here, this is the kind of forward thinking that will really help make Covenant a better place. Can you imagine the amount of merchandise I could fit on an extra 200k acres? Those lilac "International Superstar" baby doll tee's would finally have a prominent home instead of being boxed up waiting for a spot on the shop floor to open up.
Think more like Dark Horse, think about making Covenant a better place for your friends and family, think about making Dyvim Tvar the next God-Emperor of the island! 50% off first order of special replica crowns for all those who come together and make this dream a beautiful, sensual, magical, ball-tingling reality!
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Anibus » Wed May 23, 2007 8:39 am

Good to see my 11k realm finally attracted the attention of the big boys.

A 1,000,000 NW downhit, I'm impressed.

I really am.
Retired Pyro-Hound
Formerly DOW
Anti-Hybrid Movement
User avatar
Anibus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:53 am

Postby Aschreim » Wed May 23, 2007 8:59 am

Yeah, when you beat up his little bro, you better watch out for the big bro.
TT
User avatar
Aschreim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 am

Postby Anibus » Wed May 23, 2007 9:22 am

Seems to be the protocol of Foundation. Beat up the little guys cuz they don't have the balls to go for the big boys.

Or pick on the smaller of the small.
Retired Pyro-Hound
Formerly DOW
Anti-Hybrid Movement
User avatar
Anibus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:53 am

Postby Nether » Wed May 23, 2007 9:58 am

Its ok they hit down 120k acres when they took me out.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Torkano » Wed May 23, 2007 1:38 pm

From the way it looks, somebody attacked a foundation member and foundation retaliated. Don't see a downhit there. You want to hit a member of a guild, prepare for the consequences I guess.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

PreviousNext

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron