Regulation check!

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:45 am

No playing backstab? :(


Oh poopie! :P


It can be a lot of fun, yanno? :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bogumil » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:07 pm

Nagash is right, which is why I've decided to crush his pathetic excuse for a kingdom.

Have at thee knave!
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:23 pm

Stand down or be swaffled, cur! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bogumil » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Filthy wretch! You dare threaten me with a swaffling? I'll give you what for!
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:02 am

Yield!
Lest you force me to summon my familiar Gerien, to help me swaffle you! :horsie:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bogumil » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:58 pm

Summoning aid now you coward? Victory will be mine!
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Postby TheSartek » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:46 pm

See what happens when the people of DF get bored? They ransack threads and start fighting each other.

Now back, both of you. Before I reach from the depths and gang swaffle you both. :P
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:24 pm

Ha! :evil:

Master Bogie-poo, it seems we have to get rid of a Guild Meisterly foe before we can go aswaffling each other. Let us join forces and swaffle the Sartie-man before we cross spears (or sabres :P).


Have at thee, Sartie! :horsie:


*pokes swaffling-weapon forward*


Fear my proficiency with this here blunt weapon! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby ~Maliki~ » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:56 pm

Ohhh Snap!!! Someone say Swaffling Sartek swiftly with there swaffling weapon. No one invited me?
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Bogumil » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:38 pm

::swaffles Sartek most mercilessly::

Your mistake was threatening us before you had your cronies in place to assist you!

We would have invited you Maliki, but this is a coup of sorts. Once we've soundly swaffled Sartek we'll have a go at each other to determine our new glorious leader.
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Postby TheSartek » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:33 am

First they take over the thread, now the guild. I must end this madness.


Have at thee vile usurpers :starwars1:

:fire: :burn2: <- _Nagash_

:snm: <- Bogumil
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:09 am

*ruthlessly nose-swaffles the Sartie*


Ha! You'll need to do better than that!
Once you've been swaffled out of your position, we shall change DF's name, to Dripping Fergus. You know, the infamous superhero who wears tights and swaffles all evil!


*whip-swaffles Sartie on the backside*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bogumil » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:24 am

Ha! Only if I'm the one doing the whipping. :lol:

We have him surrounded now, in for the kill Nagash!
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:21 am

ZOMG dude, you really wanna poke ole Sartie to the other sid(h)e? :shock:


We can also knock him out and leave him black-eyed, yanno?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bogumil » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:57 pm

Well, I was using "in for the kill" to mean "let's finish him".

I know I don't have the energy to swaffle anyone -to death-. Even with two such well endowed individuals as ourselves, that would take a few days at least.
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:31 pm

Ah. You give him a poke in the right eye then, I'll take the left!


*aims*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Kaxion » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:31 pm

Creeps in and hands Sartek a chain mail of anti-swaffling +15

Ha that should even the odds for ya.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:16 am

Too late mate... We've switched to the end-of-swaffle poking already. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Kaxion » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:27 pm

Sorry Sartek guess I was a lil too late here's some ointment for the bruising

Image
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby TheSartek » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Alas, I have been defeated.

*closes both eyes tightly*

And I always thought something else would make go blind. :shock:
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users