Did you see that Dark BLUE Dead Cell? (DF vs BLUE/Dead Cell)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Gabria » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:20 pm

Sooo

Is MFR in or out of this war, cause I wanna retail but I wanna do it fairly. hurry up and make up yer minds so I can kill the heathens
:P
Foley is my god
all hail the mighty Thantos
for he is the master
User avatar
Gabria
Peasant
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Edson, Canada

Postby Nether » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:37 pm

MFR? MFR needs to freakin wait thier turn, this is our war not theirs we're more than capable of taking care of ourselves.

oh and its nice to see you back Gab ;>
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Thantos » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:38 pm

MFR can fuck off, this is our war.
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:42 pm

~Vox~ wrote:MFR has a bad habit of sticking their nose where it don't belong.



This one is not MFR, I would have to say not a very good hit but why would we interfear? I have never interfeared with a war since MFR was founded in 2001. MFR is not involved in this war. I will deal with the members involved.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:47 pm

I dunno what happened, but I did swaffle some Letites. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Gabria » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:58 pm

:D

Spanks babe :) it's good to see you again too babe :) Now fer some heathen killin :P

edit:

wtf is a swaffle?
Foley is my god
all hail the mighty Thantos
for he is the master
User avatar
Gabria
Peasant
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Edson, Canada

Postby Nether » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:09 pm

Nag you bastard you were like 4 times my size =P
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Gabria » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:21 pm

:?

Ahhh that's a swaffle...

and ya, ya bastage... my poor wee kd....
Foley is my god
all hail the mighty Thantos
for he is the master
User avatar
Gabria
Peasant
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Edson, Canada

Postby TheSartek » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:33 pm

Ok, after cooling off, reading some posts here, and talking with some people(including the people we declared on), I ain't goin nowhere. I'm still not sure about my GM status for next age but I'm not gonna let a couple of boneheads chase me away from the people who let me be the asshole I always wanted to be.

As for what happens next, not quite sure yet. I'm waiting on Thantos to get back from whatever business it is he had to take care of. After that, we'll see what happens. ;)
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby Turk Dorian » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:50 pm

Woah, that was my bad, I even scouted you first, after reading your post about quitting, I thought you went UG, so of course I wanted the land, guess I should have been looking more at guild than just at troops.

you can have the land back, I only want UG land. Not every day you see a UG with 100K land and no troops.

Guess my eyes were bigger than my ability to interpret, how would you like to organize taking the land back.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Turk Dorian » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Oh and for you people out there who are thinking, well why didnt you declare on him if you thought he was a UG, its because I dec'ed on a UG yesterday to CS him so others in MFR could hit him easier, if I hadnt, I probably would have dec'ed on him and taken all his land possible.

I made a mistake, I admitted it, and now I am going to make it right. Thats more than most of you ass clowns (sartek called me that in a scribe, I kind of like it) so calm down, and quit acting liek you never fucked up.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Torkano » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:51 pm

I wasn't even around this weekend. I don't see Dead Cell whining. Hell, I am 98.5% of Dead Cell and I don't see me in here whining. As I told Steven and he told me when we talk after sex, please the guild first. Worry about the opponent...never.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Thantos » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:30 pm

~Maliki~ wrote:
~Vox~ wrote:MFR has a bad habit of sticking their nose where it don't belong.



This one is not MFR, I would have to say not a very good hit but why would we interfear? I have never interfeared with a war since MFR was founded in 2001. MFR is not involved in this war. I will deal with the members involved.


I retract my statement.
retired LEH | DEAD CELL

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:
User avatar
Thantos
Squire
 
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Yay Area, CA

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:38 am

I have translated a Dutch article on swaffling somewhere in the LoF forum. Let me look....
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:42 am

Found it! But let me first treat you to the wild guesses of my ole mate Nagrud on this topic:
Nagrud wrote:Ok, the last attempt was from dictionary.com, let's try urbandictionary.com instead:

1. swaffle

A mix of Sweep (Sweepstake) and Raffle - depending on when you join in. Done with mates or workmates on things like the world cup or grand national. Done exclusively online or it is not a swaffle. Started in UK and spread worldwide.

You can swaffle the fifa world cup 2006 with a load of mates from the pub. They can't accuse you of cheating as the allocations are all random. The Swaffle pot is split between 1st, 2nd and 3rd or all or nothing for the winner.

2. Swaffle

The most unusual method of drinking which involves very little movement of the throat muscles, however, the quantity of beverage consumed per second is vast

"Don't swaffle all of the beer too quickly, you'll get hiccoughs!!! ... and wasted"

3. swaffle

hackey sacks running away from a bunch of chariots on the circus maximus

a.k.a. o fuck here they come!!!

Yesterday hackies pulled a swaffle
it was HILARIOUS


4. swaffle

Andrew Long

Andrew Long is Swaffle


Though I can't really see how either of these have anything to do with the link you posted... they don't seem erotische enough (with the possible exception of Andrew Long, whom I don't know).






The website (http://www.swaffelen.tk if I am not mistaken) is dedicated to the real art of swaffling:

To swaffle
Adam and Eve have done it, the Romans loved it and on their 40-year journey through the desert, the Jews thoroughly enjoyed it...

And then, in the early Dark Ages, the noble art of swaffling was lost. Many feared that the phenomenon swaffling was taken from humanity forever, but on a boozing vacation in Blanes, Spain, a bunch of youngsters have reinvented swaffling and even perfected it!


What is swaffling?
Swaffling is the way to bring the woman (or man, like some people prefer) of your dreams to new unequaled ecstacy and fabulous moments of sheers pleasure. Only men can practise this act of eroticism (well, women too, but they need toys to do so).


How to swaffle?
For swaffling there's one factor that is of vital importance: the swaffler must have a so-called top-heavy penis. This means that the penis isn't completely hard, but not soft either. Top-heavy is a state of mind (or penis), when it hangs about horizontally and allows the swaffler to swing his penis. Then take the object of beswaffling (preferrably a woman's buttock, leg or breast) and hit it lightly. Beware that you don't hit too hard, to prevent black eyes and/or broken legs.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Gabria » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:36 am

:shock:

at yet I knew somehow NOT to ask that question. I feel all dirty and used now.
Foley is my god
all hail the mighty Thantos
for he is the master
User avatar
Gabria
Peasant
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Edson, Canada

Postby TheSartek » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:20 pm

I'll be more then happy to help get you clean again Gabria. :wink:
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby Hollisandra » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:42 pm

I'm really glad that I didn't answer that Gab! :)
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Gabria » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:11 pm

LOL

somehow I doubt you'd help me get clean :wink:
Foley is my god
all hail the mighty Thantos
for he is the master
User avatar
Gabria
Peasant
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:06 am
Location: Edson, Canada

Postby Hollisandra » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:13 pm

*hands you a wash cloth and a towel*

::points to the tub in the back of the room::
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dante » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:45 pm

...
If Youre Not Smart You Better Be Strong
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are ~ Its our choices
Sucks To Be A Heathen
!~Kitasstrophy~! WeeC
User avatar
Dante
Squire
 
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:41 am
Location: Location~ Location: Location~

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:55 pm

This thread title is made of fail. I see DF learned nothing from my time affiliated with them, this displeases me greatly. See:
:-<
That is my displeased face!
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Steven » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:34 am

You know when I called you all pussies, I think that was a better name that suicidal and stupid. :P

I would have came on sooner, but I was hoping you guys could kill mac while I took my time getting on. LOL

And please, do not offend Venus by calling her a woman. She would preffer it if you continued to reffer to her by her real gender, 80% man.
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:15 am

Steven wrote:I would have came on sooner


Came on what? Thantos's back? I don't think so. You didn't cum one drop you fucking tease.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Nether » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:28 am

Torkano wrote:
Steven wrote:I would have came on sooner


Came on what? Thantos's back? I don't think so. You didn't cum one drop you fucking tease.


hehe all I can picture is a little monkey hunching a dog while screaming "WORSHIP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" into the wind.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users