SWIFT takes Pee Pee on COF & IOM

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby ~Maliki~ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 pm

Sartek DF is barney? wow, I mean I seen the red but Gesssh you guys are diff from the rest. Honor, structure, a brain..
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby ~Vox~ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:50 pm

and almost as big a suck up as you

:snickers:
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:09 am

~Maliki~ wrote:Sartek DF is barney? wow, I mean I seen the red but Gesssh you guys are diff from the rest. Honor, structure, a brain..




And spam. We have spam.
And we used to have We love pussy!and a picture of my pussy on the banner, but Sartie the Dark-fetished took it off. And it's so pwetty:


Image

Wasn't evil enough, it seems. ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Kaxion » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:13 am

Sartek DF is barney? wow, I mean I seen the red but Gesssh you guys are diff from the rest. Honor, structure, a brain..


There you go again preaching about shit you have no idea about ass kissing panzy
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby DeviusZwei » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:13 pm

Just to make things clear, Thantos is in fact my official spokesman, so the answer stands a solid YES.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:56 pm

Gotta love MFR's dedication to the db, daily scoutings.

What dedication.


Same time tomorrow guys??
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:03 pm

who are you Kaxion?
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Turk Dorian » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:03 pm

I scouted you yesterday, but I didnt update the DB, I still only have 1 litle point in the DB score and it is from our first war with that Leto guild that disbanded

so you are wrong about us updating the DB religiously
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Turk Dorian » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:10 pm

~Maliki~ wrote:who are you Kaxion?


apparently he is someone who likes to E-Stalk people and make E-Insults in hopes you E-fling E-poo at him making yourself look like an E-asshole like he is, instead of trying to climb the E-totem-Pole he tries to E-drag people down.

Just my E-pinion.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby DeviusZwei » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:43 pm

I'm dedicated!

*scouts the whole scrolls*

awww :cry: i got hung

a few times... :P
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Postby Nether » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:15 pm

Christ the quantity of quality posters has fallen dramatically(sp?)
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:19 pm

heya Vox I think you got some gold that belongs to me?
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:52 pm

That's impossible.

Everything belongs to me.
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Turk Dorian » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:33 pm

Nether wrote:Christ the quantity of quality posters has fallen dramatically(sp?)



I hope you don't view your self as part of the solution...
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby ~Vox~ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:20 pm

Three days in a row MFR, who do i need to make the appointment for tomorrow?
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby RifRaf » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:21 am

Hows 6:30 sound to you ?
If thats to early I can reschedule for say, hmmm, 8-ish ?
Just make sure you have lots of cash and no thieves to protect it !

Actually, I only scouted you one time, its the whole high points thing, we at MFR just like to win at everything...
MFR FOREVER
SPAMMER FOR NOW
YOU CAN'T BE A HERO IF YOU'RE SCARED TO DIE
User avatar
RifRaf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:57 am
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Nether » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:13 am

Turk Dorian wrote:
Nether wrote:Christ the quantity of quality posters has fallen dramatically(sp?)



I hope you don't view your self as part of the solution...



Solution? Me? I don't have the time nor energy to try and solve the idiotic problem that is you, so instead i'll sit back and gaze in awe at your stupidity.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Turk Dorian » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:03 pm

If you arent part of the solution, yo uare part of the problem my friend.

But seriously Nether, I prefer to think of my post as brilliant stupidity.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Kaxion » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:30 am

LOL
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users