If you could be Valid Dictator

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Coolz » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:04 am

Dux wrote:You're not allowed to hold any type 3 troops or forts... or you die

Quarreys are only allowed to be built in prime number amounts... or you die

Any seen scout must be accompanied by an entertaining scribe... or you die

Your realm must always be left in a state of bankrupt (you must dissent your last turn or tithe away all your money)... or you die


I like all of those... I would have to second those...

Also, I would make it so you can hit your own faith as well...And one out of every three wars you have to hit your own faith... "or you die"
Stand for something or you'll fall for anything
TKO
User avatar
Coolz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:48 am

Postby Artanis » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:47 am

Seconded on the hitting your own faith, Coolz.

And dude, Maliki, my only regret is not being able to smack you down at least once in a fair war. Nothing personal, though. =P The wench...er, the wife, Torkums, is just great. And I told you man, the only way I'll ever be blue as long as WeeC is around is if I can still hit them. =D
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:32 pm

Artanis wrote:Seconded on the hitting your own faith, Coolz.

And dude, Maliki, my only regret is not being able to smack you down at least once in a fair war. Nothing personal, though. =P The wench...er, the wife, Torkums, is just great. And I told you man, the only way I'll ever be blue as long as WeeC is around is if I can still hit them. =D


Why am I the bitch in this relationship?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users