MFR cant regulate their bowel movements on Beetle's Toilet

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Turk Dorian » Fri May 25, 2007 5:27 pm

Kaxion, you are so full of shit your eyes are brown I gotta go ai will explain why later.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Kaxion » Fri May 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Actually they're blue
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Kaxion » Fri May 25, 2007 5:49 pm

Image

Apparently this is what I really look like Az or so one would guess from the nonsense read in this thread lol
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby ~Vox~ » Fri May 25, 2007 5:59 pm

I bet you learned all this in TDoD didn't you?


;p


<GMing skills i mean>
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Kaxion » Fri May 25, 2007 6:02 pm

I bet you learned all this in TDoD didn't you?


Actually I was Co-GM of OSM before ever joining TDOD.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Dark_link » Fri May 25, 2007 7:35 pm

Hahaha Vox. wel said.

I like how my quote was taken out of context... btw it was by Shred when he Gm'd DIE like 3 years ago.. I think we picked on him for it for awhile :D
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Maliki~ » Fri May 25, 2007 10:56 pm

I carry much respect for some of the Gm's here. Just because they think there good, and decide there making a guild doesnt make them a good GM.

You are right we were all online and about to do some damage to a guild but there was noone to hit. There was no justifiable war for us so i told 3 members to hit a ug.. One misread the # and hit your guy. I wouldnt say 3 failed attempts at your members realm is a guild war. We can do better then that.

All you did is prove what kind of bottom feeding guild you run.
"Nice work"

Youll get whats coming to you. And for your actions your Whole little clan will pay.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 7:45 am

LMAO yeah we suck !

I mean just look our initial hit against ya's gave you 6 kingdoms and TNW and we suck so bad you still need to run for 12 more kingdoms to help ya's LMAO To give you 23 on 5 with a huge TNW advantage.

Bravo this truly shows that you are a much much better gm then myself.

LOL

Keep flinging the insults oh honourable one.

LMAO
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat May 26, 2007 7:59 am

I ain't doing this for them, i'm doing this for me.


Fuck MFR.


No offense i'm just gold all the way. I mean I AM the son of Leto afterall.......
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Turk Dorian » Sat May 26, 2007 8:53 am

Please Kaxion, did you scout our kingdoms? We have a lot of new players that are learning and have a lot of learning to do on building, that was a bullshit move, and I am enjoying every minute of Swift kicking your ass.

It has never been accepted to hit an entire guild because of the actions of one guild unless the offending guild is just like fuck you. How can you think we are going to war or that we even meant to hit your kingdom after doing 3 failed attempts, in OSM you were always so level headed, now you have seemingly turned into a total douche overnight, doing the things that other GM's have dine in the past that you despise. So congratulations, you have reached a new level.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Dark_link » Sat May 26, 2007 10:33 am

Does capitalized laughter help you justify yourself?

For someone reason people like to laugh to make themselves look like they are in control.

Kaxion, on a scale of 1-10..... you just suck.

But it's ok that I said that:

LMFAO LOLLERSKATES...


.....
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 8:04 pm

Please Kaxion, did you scout our kingdoms?


Yes Turk I scouted the top 5 kingdoms in MFR 30 mins after your guy had hit the wrong number got seen by one of them doing so.

All you did is prove what kind of bottom feeding guild you run.
"Nice work"


Maliki we hit up in TNW and you had 6 extra kingdoms whine all you want but the hit wasn't bad.You go on about honouring and respecting your opponent but at the same time you seem to think these things only should be done if the opponent is your guild I sat waiting for over an hour for some form of diplomacy from yourself or your guild you stated yourself already you were sitting in chat when the hits occurred but you couldn't show the least bit of respect or honour by scribing the kingdom hit with something even as simple as "OOPS TYPO" Or IM'ing me for a simple convo that would have gone like this

You Say: hello

I say:Hi hows it going?

You say: Not bad one of ours accidentally typo'd and ended up hitting one of yours.

I say: No worries I see the news no harm no foul

All done simple and to the point instead you sit back thinking oh no need to worry about that Kaxion's a nice guy he won't do anything about that.
Besides we are the roxxors under my uber Elite GMing skills and they are a bunch of suxxors noobs Fuck them and any idea of showing them some kind of respect lets make them come seeking some kind of diplomacy for something my guild did I can't man up and take responsibility and do something so simple as scribing them saying this was an accident.

Then I did something about it and you showed your true colours by oh so honourably hiking your skirt up and running to Swift P to hit us for you.
Turning this from a decent any side can win war into a 5 on 23 clusterfuck oh well I'm used to it rarely do I have a war whether defensive or offensive that the others don't end up crying and running off trying to get a bunch of people to hit us for them.

By the way here are the real stats involved since you keep throwing the whole downhitting nonsense at me

MFR TNW=4117479- 11 members

COF TNW =4035718- 5 members


So you see we did hit up total networth wise Nothing stellar but still hit up.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat May 26, 2007 8:15 pm

By the way here are the real stats involved since you keep throwing the whole downhitting nonsense at me

MFR TNW=409991- 11 members

COF TNW =4035718- 5 members


So you see we did hit up total networth wise Nothing stellar but still hit up.




I'll have TWO of what he's smoking.
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 8:29 pm

LMAO I typo'd a number there lol It's real good Vox I smoke only the best

Fuck now I gotta bust out the calculator and get it again lol
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sat May 26, 2007 9:02 pm

Spartus of Eaters is INVOLVED in this war. nothing against eaters but he hit up until the time he quit CoF and joined you.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Arioch » Sat May 26, 2007 9:10 pm

Hey Kaxion. It was news to me when Swift started their war. We were in chat doing updated ranks when someone said there was a new war thread up. Not our idea. Honestly I'm not sure who to root for. LOL

By the way, I got a message from someone who was in your guild hitting us yesterday but today is now in another guild. I notice he is still showing you guys as allies...?
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 9:34 pm

or your gonna have 23 realms PLing you..



No surprise to your GM though
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat May 26, 2007 9:46 pm

And here i was thinking he meant WeeC.


I wish i was as smart as you'uns
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 9:47 pm

I thought he meant WeeC too but apparently not

BTW you ever heard the statement Thou doth Protest too much????

I think it's kinda fitting in this
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby ~Maliki~ » Sat May 26, 2007 9:56 pm

I did mean Weec. Steven was busy though. I didnt know nothing about Swift until it happened too.

I know back in the day if a guild hit with bs to go with it they were dealt with. Like i said if you guys just had the wit enough to say we declared on you so what thats cool.. this war started because of your "he touched me, whaaa" you Had 5 realms in the 700K's hitting 10 in the 300K's .

Well get ours back. i just didnt like how u tryed to blame my member for the start of this war.
User avatar
~Maliki~
Peasant
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:23 am
Location: Florida:USA

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 10:30 pm

Actually it was a matter of respect man you expect me to come running to you for diplomacy when your guild mate fucks up??

You couldn't even take the time to scribe the kingdom or IM me to explain it man

While you were admittedly sitting in the warchat and thus knew right at that moment that it had been done and nothing for over an hour I gave lots of opportunity for the scribe to come in was even seen scouting when I scouted 30 mins later and then stopped no scribe which I always scribe if caught scouting it's a matter of respect man thats all you came here babbling about how honourable you were and how honourable you were gonna play,but you only really say anything about it when its in your favour

Showing respect to others is part of being honourable man but you couldn't take the time to make one lousy scribe to the kingdom knowing you had just hit a guilded kingdom it was an obvious accident I've never argued that but if your gonna expect me to come to you for diplomacy about it when you couldn't even take the time to scribe or get in touch with us in anyway when your guys messed up on the numbers.

Noone came to say it was an accident so I didn't treat it like one.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby ~Vox~ » Sat May 26, 2007 10:38 pm

Some unwritten rule keep you from contacting him?

And i don't think he said he knew when the guy hit he'd hit the wrong number.

You keep saying Maliki didn't take the time to message you but neither did you take the time.


Respect works both ways
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 10:44 pm

Can't argue with that but we weren't the ones in the wrong here we didn't hit one of his kingdoms accidentally he hit one of ours and he did say that it happened while he was in chat so by my understanding that would mean he was aware it happened
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Quick Draw » Sat May 26, 2007 11:28 pm

And anyways Kax, IF you had checked with me. You would have known their Newbs were busy getting their asses handed back to em by me. :)

Maliki, do let your crew know. If they are gonna hit UG's, it's probably a bad idea to do a "three and out". And if it's a named UG who is a well known prick like me, it's an especially bad idea to do so.
:wink:
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 26, 2007 11:39 pm

OUCH now I just feel bad for them lmao.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users