WAAAHOOOOOOO!!! (DF vs WeeC)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Steven » Mon May 21, 2007 7:15 pm

And if you are wondering, yes I still love you odo. I'll always love you!

I love everyone!
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby I]\/[mortality » Mon May 21, 2007 7:22 pm

i love you too
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Steven » Mon May 21, 2007 7:35 pm

Downsize your troops and give me your land then. bitch.
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Mon May 21, 2007 8:26 pm

What's wrong with taking advantage of the little guys? I thought everyone played that way.
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Odominus » Mon May 21, 2007 9:08 pm

"That's stupid, I'm glad you aren't playing anymore."

Lol great job with Valid lmao you really put your stamp on it

"Your acres tasted like shit anyway."

Until you pull your head out of your ass, anything you eat is gonna taste like shit

Whine? hardly. Calling a spade a spade? well sure
Hug it out bitch :twisted:

Fo: I don't care, because I kick ass.
User avatar
Odominus
Bone Breaker
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby GTO » Mon May 21, 2007 9:15 pm

Image

Image

Just kidding! You know we still buddies in guilds. :wink:
Ah yeAh!

Be careful, those new Mustangs are so fast you have to ship them to Germany to run them at full throttle.
User avatar
GTO
Stablehand
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am

Postby Steven » Mon May 21, 2007 9:23 pm

It's good that you acknowledge why we assisted in your acres being downsized.

Please continue with the petty insults, you are off to a good start but I think you've only repeated what everyone else has said to me in the past. Perhaps you should IM Nether, he'll give you something more original to say to me.
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby GTO » Mon May 21, 2007 9:25 pm

Steven, you suck. Your avatar is gay too!


And you overcompensate because you're from 'Nam.
Ah yeAh!

Be careful, those new Mustangs are so fast you have to ship them to Germany to run them at full throttle.
User avatar
GTO
Stablehand
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am

Postby Kaxion » Tue May 22, 2007 5:56 am

Steven, you suck. Your avatar is gay too!


The little crack head Kirby is not gay it just needs a way to make it's fix too.
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Turk Dorian » Tue May 22, 2007 6:59 am

GTO wrote:Steven, you suck. Your avatar is gay too!


And you overcompensate because you're from 'Nam.



Says the guy with a Pontiac for an icon... if that ain't the Turk calling the GTO retarded, I don't know what is.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby GTO » Tue May 22, 2007 12:26 pm

Pontiac's = overcompensating?! Because I drive a nice car, I have to be compensating? Bwhahahhahahah! :lol: That means a lot coming from you Scrubs boy.

What car do you drive? :wink:
Ah yeAh!

Be careful, those new Mustangs are so fast you have to ship them to Germany to run them at full throttle.
User avatar
GTO
Stablehand
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue May 22, 2007 12:47 pm

Pontiacs are butt ugly dude...
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nether » Tue May 22, 2007 1:32 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:Pontiacs are butt ugly dude...


agreed
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Thu May 24, 2007 12:14 am

Let's all step away from the paint thinner, exhale deeply and stop insulting the GTO/Holden/VXR. It's easily the finest car to come out of the colonies in many, many years so it gets a free pass on not being as pretty as it could be.
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby GTO » Thu May 24, 2007 12:52 am

Yes my car is really butt ugly. :roll: What kind of cars do you two drive? I'm sure you're the type that like the Civic look. Image

I'll admit, I did check out a Charger before the GTO. The Charger R/T didn't have the horsepower I was looking for at only 340 hp, and wasn't as aggressive as the Daytona or SRT series. Those both tip over at $35k and close to $40k for the SRT with only a few options.

The GTO sitting at $33k was just fine for me. Add in the Sport Appearance Package to make it look as aggressive as the Charger R/T for only $1k more. Now I can sell it for a Monaro HSV conversion, sell the stock hood to a 04 owner for a more aggressive functional ram air hood. Hawt. BONG! Done.
Ah yeAh!

Be careful, those new Mustangs are so fast you have to ship them to Germany to run them at full throttle.
User avatar
GTO
Stablehand
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:19 am

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu May 24, 2007 3:18 am

I bet you're also one of them disturbing people who like BMW's... :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby TheSartek » Sun May 27, 2007 8:17 pm

I know this is a little late but I've been preoccupied. Not sure what you're referring to with the "civic look" but I got me an 05 A4 quattro that'll blow the doors off your GTO. :P
~SARTEK~
The noise you heard in the bushes
User avatar
TheSartek
Peasant
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: A step ahead

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon May 28, 2007 6:14 am

It's a well known fact that Americans can't build cars for shit.

You need either Europeans or Japanese to build a good car. :P



Now let the American chauvinism swaffle me! :roll:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nether » Mon May 28, 2007 8:14 am

2005 jeep liberty and a 2004 dodge 1500 extendcab v8. Fuck your pussy ass cars.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users