Its that time again

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Steven » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Nether is right no matter what you got, if I want to I can crack it. :)

But that same logic goes both ways. You guys can molest me no matter what I have. Usually though my pants are my ankles and my waste is bent 90 degrees. :wink:

Now that this game is functional, it will be hella interesting/bad ass next time it resets.

Grats to Nether on the first place finish. And of course the most deaths. :wink:

My personal goal is to win in all 4 departments. Hopefully you'll stay Leto to give me a challange. <3
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:43 pm

I think I may go Barni next age
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Nether » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Structures Current Build Structures Current Build
Gem Mines 45072 Ore Mines 16912
Caves 45072 Sanctums 65853
Caverns 38493 Strongholds 0
Land: 211,402
Open: 0
Turns: 898 Income: 14,127,310
Expenses: 9,129,452
Chest: 504,012,235,044

You can build 6 structures per turn.
Each acre of land costs 393 to develop.
You can build 0 structures.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Karhedron » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:40 am

Yeah, there do seem to be a tad few more letites around this place... that always the case? I'd change colour too.. may still... just not sure i can handle not being gold!!

Yeah, congrats Nether: n00b like me dun know all that much, but looks like a pretty impressive achievement to get such a lead!

I just wanted to get my arse onto those top 30 scrolls tbh... well, mebbe not the death one...

And seeing as they've now been reduced to top 20, looks like i might actually manage it! Plus my late entry's kinda helped me in that death ratio lark i think. :lol:
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Karhedron » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:20 am

You also have 11,840,214 Stonefoot Berserkers

Think i've got the hang of this summoning lark now...
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:12 am

haha don't get to comfortable with it, uno went through my 8 mill summon and my 110k regualrs with full strike ease

it was crazy.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Karhedron » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:58 am

Lol, no...Uno and Exile just tore 'em up:

Eventually worked their way through with CSs... knew i should have built some towers again!!

450k t1 dwarfs got hacked to pieces...

Pity its such a damn sunny day else i woulda been online to stop it... ah well, mebbe find people to nick the land off to do it again tomorrow. :lol:
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 am

yeah its hard to stop anything when they can put an ungodly amount of turns against ya =/ perhaps next age i should just go for the kills instead of letting others do my dirty work.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Exile » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:01 pm

yeah I had to do it without any feeder kindoms either...so it was a good thing I collected a 19K turn bounty the other day!
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
SOL-gm
Exile
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: northern Chicago burbs

Postby Karhedron » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:17 pm

19k?!?! Woo... No wonder you and Uno gave me such a bashing...

I'm happy when i land 3-4k ones... these days i'm trying to leave as few turns as possible on my realms: enough to keep them active, but not too many to help others out too much...

Gotta say, looking forward to a fresh age, see what this game's really like... only hope i have the time... huff huff...
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:24 am

What the game is really like? Simple..I dominate :twisted:



j/k btw...
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:57 am

You surrendered 95294 acres of land.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby supergus2 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm

:cry: i had a NW of 397million+ and 11 bounties left to claim with over 1 trillion of cash! i would've taken back the top spot on the NW list!
and now i have a NW of 6 million and only 10 billion cash :cry:
I WASTED 90K TURNS DOING THAT!!! :evil:

what we've learned from this story: you need more than the 60K tithable land to get a NW of 400million+
what else we've learned: NOBODY can have more than 1 trillion in cash
supergus2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:56 pm

that and even without all those turns I've got the top spot ;P
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users