Sand in the Vaseline (WeeC vs Dynamo, OSM + CD)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Steven » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:45 pm

Though I must point out I find it very funny Steven that when your on the giving end of one of these bullshit hits your big and cocky.


Yer mistaken, I disbanded last age before anyone hit in the game. When I disbanded we were all together and ready to hit first. I saw that the game wasn't ready for my mad skills so I went UG and messed with people for awhile.

But in actual Fact I was in TKO handle my business there. Last I checked that age you were still on the bottom anyway and TKO was in second place. :wink:
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:51 pm

Steven DPed

One two three four
I declare your butt is sore.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Lancelot » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:51 pm

Enough talk. Just kill them off and be done with it is the easiest way to deal with Weec.

Unless everyone here truely enjoys reading these threads of you hit me and I am oh so superior than you because I am on top.

They want to ride Cowgirl I say lets fuck them.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
User avatar
Lancelot
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:17 pm

I like reverse cowgirl.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Kaxion » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:32 pm

Yer mistaken, I disbanded last age before anyone hit in the game. When I disbanded we were all together and ready to hit first. I saw that the game wasn't ready for my mad skills so I went UG and messed with people for awhile.


Ok I was wrong

shrugs

I think we should do them doggy style like the bitches they are though
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:37 pm

How about we tie them up and do unspeakable things to them? :oops:
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:38 pm

Hollisandra wrote:How about we tie them up and do unspeakable things to them? :oops:


*gasps*

Holli, you fiend!
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Kaxion » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:48 pm

How about we tie them up and do unspeakable things to them?


:snm: I thought I was special Holli *sniff*

And here you are offering it out to WeeC? :(
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:01 pm

hey... I'm not talking about just me doing it! :shock:

*gets some bandages ready* :lol:
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:42 pm

Just like old times, eh Holli? :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Quick Draw » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:42 pm

Torkano wrote:Yes, because I'd give them a Dick in a box


Box in a box
I liked this song better, although yours was sheer comedy :D
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:46 pm

it sure is Naggie :D

now shut up and help me!! lol :P
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Quick Draw wrote:
Torkano wrote:Yes, because I'd give them a Dick in a box


Box in a box
I liked this song better, although yours was sheer comedy :D


I got it from Turk's sigline. It was damn funny.

edit-Your video of preferrence there turned me on. I had wood through that whole thing.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:50 pm

I think we need to give Steven the 'fuzzy red creature' treatment.


*sharpens knives*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Quick Draw » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Hey any chick who will put her "box" in a box as a gift on Flag Day, is alright in my book!
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby Kaxion » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:45 pm

Hey any chick who will put her "box" in a box as a gift on Flag Day, is alright in my book!


Hell any chick willing to put her "box" in a box as a gift anyday is ok in my book :D
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Postby Turk Dorian » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Backstage at the CMA's a dick in the box.
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:01 pm

::goes to Steven's kingdom and kidnaps him::

*brings him to Naggie's realm*

::goes into a spare room and gets a couple of whips and her fuzzy red handcuffs::
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Quick Draw » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:11 pm

Holli, if you're gonna go through all of that trouble. You may as well play dress up too, and put your box in a box :D
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:14 pm

*puts Holli in a box*


The rest is up to you, dearie...


Now for Stevie-poo... :twisted:


*lubes the tied up Steven with sandy vaseline*


Enjoy the ride! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Torkano » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:17 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:*puts Holli in a box*


The rest is up to you, dearie...


Now for Stevie-poo... :twisted:


*lubes the tied up Steven with sandy vaseline*


Enjoy the ride! :P


Reverse cowgirl style.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:28 pm

OMG!! I don't do very well in boxes... :cry:

*claws her way out*
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:37 pm

Alright then. Put this one to good use: I brought a buttplug..... not the George Michael one, but....... THE SCISSOR SISTERS! :dood:


*whips out huge buttplug and hands it to Holli*


All yours! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Steven » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:51 pm

LOL If you read in my first statement.

WeeC is more than likely going to lose this war. Plain and simple. My goal was to ensure that when we lose, you guys aren't 1m networth and we are little itty bitty 10k average networth guild.

I hope you guys don't hate me and that we can be butt buddies in the future. And I hope that when the time comes for us to admit defeat, you aren't going to hold a grudge and keep us at the bottom forever.

Enjoy the game everyone, you guys knew you were going to come at us all againts one anyways. Why have a cow?
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:54 pm

Steven wrote:Why have a cow?


To have sex with? That was a rhetorical question wasn't it? :oops:
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

PreviousNext

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users