Covenant game discussion thread (OOC)

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:42 am

well. He kinda should contact me. I'm a bit confused at the whole thing. I'd kinda have prefered to be contacted before the event.

After all my icq is on daily, even if it's in invisible mode. I do reply to icq's i get. I'll take it to icq though :) once i can get a hold of Lancelot :)
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby Nether » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:00 pm

i had no part in it i just joined up ;>
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:27 pm

sureeeee you didn't Nether! :roll:
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dark Horse » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:09 pm

OK so I've been thinking about something with this game and I've spoken to Gilli about it. He said post something here so I am. The caravan raiding right now is really pretty dumb.

Ok so when your caravans get raided... you get a message. This message is different than any other in the game. If you see that message, you then send the smallest caravan possible and bang you're cleared.

I proposed to him that we change the scum messages. We can keep the hunched over dead message, and just mix it up with the standard scouted message so that theres two messages and you get them randomly and you never know wether you are raided or not unlees they raid you SEEN. Then there would be a message letting you know your caravans are hunted.

The whole idea is... why do I bother getting enough scum to scum unseen when all that happens is you get a special little message alerting you and you go on about your business. The other thought I had that I liked more was no news to the raided person on an UNSEEN caravan raiding. This meaning if you raid someone unseen they never know they were raided. Only if they see you do they get a message at all. I think that's the way to roll!!! Just a thought though.
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:19 pm

Most people don't even notice the poisoned daggers. :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nether » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:42 pm

_Nagash_ wrote:Most people don't even notice the poisoned daggers. :wink:



i do
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:24 pm

I do too!
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dark Horse » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:45 pm

I do too..

What about 3 levels of scum... the first two are like it is now... but then at the highest percentage there is no news at all. Now that would be sweet.
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:14 pm

about the TBL thing, it seems that some months ago lancelot talked about it, but i subsequently forgot. After talking to him a few mins ago i remembered some of it.

So i just wanted to say after my earlier posts, that i'm okay with TBL starting back up under his leadership. He's lead it before while i wasn't around a few years back.

and now i feel old for forgetting all bout that talk :/ guess its true, more you study more other stuff you forget. Either way, all have fun i hope see yas on icq, and good luck to covenant and evernight :)
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby Lancelot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:31 pm

Someone get LD some of that ginko stuff. Poor old man. Loosing his mind. Wait a second he is younger than I am. LOL

I will fix the charter tonight with the correct info. Hadn't had a chance too yet.
~GM of TDoD~
~Have you ever wondered.......Wait of course you haven't~
User avatar
Lancelot
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:20 pm

Welcome to Covie... you TBL'er type people! :D

*hands Jyllian some Ginko* that should help your memory... or something. :shock:
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:24 pm

Master DH, shouldn't you take this to the Covvie-GM-forum?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Iblade » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:33 pm

Well on the subject of raiding caravans.. I have thought on that also...

But I would think that if your scum is out raiding... Then there should be a portion that is not at your castle looking out for the home fires..

What I mean is.. if you raid, then the percentage of your thieves at home should be reduced.. can't be at two places at once.. so yes you raid unseen, but you leave your home land weaker to scout and the raid of caravans..


Iblade
User avatar
Iblade
Stablehand
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:26 pm

anyone who wants to rp drop me a pm
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:48 am

Go post in Kahlan's thread.


*nods*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nether » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:26 am

Nag i took your advice, yay for rp!!! I think i'm starting to get the hang of it again =]
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:57 am

hmmm... now if you can only get rid of your typos! Sorry! :dog1:
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Hollisandra wrote:hmmm... now if you can only get rid of your typos! Sorry! :dog1:


one step at a time Holli, one step at a time.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:04 pm

How about two steps at a time? You'd probably get there faster... :?
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:13 pm

damn your being critical, wasn't it you who said you don't rp? ;>
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:16 pm

hmmm...... yes, I did say that, but this isn't really rp'ing. :P
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:21 pm

who are you to criticize somthing your to afraid to attempt yourself miss perfect =P
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:26 pm

I'm just trying to criticize your typos and I didn't say that I was miss perfect either!! :shock:
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:33 pm

well you seem like you :cry:

its all good though i would look over it more but i don't have alot of time.
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:35 pm

Well... I would suggest using a spell checker on here, but I don't see one. :(
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users