Who the hell is the gm for shelby gto

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Postby I]\/[mortality » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:03 pm

Zann wrote:how many times have i posted this age hum not much so dont tell me im bitching to much .


OH SNAP a period! *WORSHIPS*
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Torkano » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:07 pm

OH SNAP! A double post. lol
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:42 am

OH SNAP you're constipated! *WORSHIPS*


:shock:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Torkano » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:36 am

How'd you know?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Quick Draw » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:14 am

With all that fudge packing you do, it was bound to happen. :wink:
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby Torkano » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:05 am

Quick Draw wrote:With all that fudge packing you do, it was bound to happen. :wink:


Yeah but the "after effects" act like an enema. *shakes head*

You people have perverted my once lovely mind.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Gerien » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:15 pm

Torkano wrote:You people have perverted my once lovely mind.

Did I hear my name?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Torkano » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:46 am

Gerien wrote:
Torkano wrote:You people have perverted my once lovely mind.

Did I hear my name?


It depends. Is your name perverted or lovely? 8)
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:09 am

Or once? :shock:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Super Slick » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:45 pm

Me - 263,754 NW

Venus - 232,745 NW

Beat'n on V's back door Again!!!!

I have beat'n down the greatest player in the game.... I'm da Man!!!!
______Slick_______
User avatar
Super Slick
Stablehand
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:28 pm

Postby Artanis » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:24 pm

...you think Venus is the best player in the game?
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:26 pm

Artanis wrote:...you think Venus is the best player in the game?


yeah....
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby I]\/[mortality » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:42 pm

Nether wrote:
Artanis wrote:...you think Venus is the best player in the game?


yeah....


course otherwise how would we have had a 11 page thread debating whether venis is a man or not :lol:
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Artanis » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:46 pm

All that has to do with is this game's fascination with shemales, doesn't have anything to do with playing ability.

*goes to surf the transsexual porn sites*
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Quick Draw » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:38 am

Artanis wrote:All that has to do with is this game's fascination with shemales, doesn't have anything to do with playing ability.


Having actually showered with someone who had D cup tits and a dick larger than my own. I can honestly testity that they (shemales) are even more fascinating live. Kinda like seeing a car wreck on the side of the road. You feel horrified by the sight of the bodies, but you just can't stop yourself from looking. :shock:

And anyways, everyone knows Venis sucks. Why else do you thing s/he dies so often? :P
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby Artanis » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:48 am

Quick Draw wrote:...Having actually showered with someone who had D cup tits and a dick larger than my own..


you really showered with Venus? O_O
Divine Light..my true home.
Smokey the Bear is my bitch.

* therealsteven is now known as Ka
<Ka> I don't like being Steven, it burns when I pee
User avatar
Artanis
Stablehand
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Quick Draw » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:54 am

I'm not usually one to kiss and tell. But s/he even slapped me on the ass and threw a pack of cig's on my bed when we were done. :oops:
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby Quick Draw » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:14 am

You guy's really disappoint me. I give you enough material to work with for at least another page, and for two days nothing :evil:
Scummers Lead The Way!
Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master - George Washington
User avatar
Quick Draw
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Napa, Ca

Postby Amb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:18 pm

Oops, guess I missed Monday didn't I? Oh well, I have more important things things to worry about than drama in a game :P like actually trying to making my flight home and having to reschedule for 2 days later.

As for the fact that I'm stupid.. oooh, that hurts my feelings :roll: like it really matters to me what someone in a GAME thinks about me, I have plenty of friends that like me regardless of what I say or do and whether or not one person thinks I'm stupid really doesn't matter to me. What someone is like on a computer screen and what someone is like in person can be two very different things. Whom I like and don't like are MY business and have nothing to do with my intelligence. Trust me, I can tell someone to fuck off when I need to.

As for all this drama.. get over it, play the game, and kick some ass! that's the whole point of the game now isn't it?
~*If you're going to walk on thin ice, why not DANCE*~

TGH - Always in my Heart
User avatar
Amb
Stablehand
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Calis » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 am

Shelby GTO. hellooooooooooo Turk Dorian, what a pleasant surprise ;>>

Arty, you're the best. I think i owe you a personalized major. Freaking get at me and make me do things, else I forget.

V, I miss you too!
Diplomacy in guilds is like sex in an elevator.....it looks real easy until you try it.
killing me softly on butterfly wings with a velvet touch and a suicide dream
User avatar
Calis
Leto's Best
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: boston

Postby Turk Dorian » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:00 pm

I posted in this thread on April 15th and I have been brought up now? And I dont even know why. but HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO calis
Turk Dorian
Peasant
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

Previous

Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron