Challenge 15 Tribal council

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Challenge 15 Tribal council

Postby Sparta » Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:00 pm

Ok Post the name of the person your removing,..
and the reason why.



Matrim may post the name of the person he wishes to recieve immunity at anytime before the thread closes.
(Yes he could concievably save someone that way)
If he DOES NOT choose a player to recieve immunity before the time limit of the council He and the person recieving the most votes will be removed.


FAIL TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND VOTE, AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM PLAY!

NO EXCEPTIONS!


This Tribal Council closes at 10pm eastern time, wednesday Aug 20, 2003
SURVIVOR GURU
User avatar
Sparta
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Marion, Ohio USA

Postby Dark_link » Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:02 pm

Connor

His inactivty has brought him this far and I find it sad that it will actually carry him through this. [edit]Him getting this far on inactivity is an insult to the game and he does not deserve to proceed any farther.[/edit]


edit: I felt an urge to elaborate.
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Matrim » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:44 pm

well-- decisions decisions decisions...

let's see--

vote: Allison
reason: it is likely that Connor will not post in this thread and therefore be eliminated, and Allison is the most likely to actually post and continue to be active.

immunity: Losmar
reason: sms challenge notifications (well, Link is good abotu that, too; however, he has more pp to spend if need be!)
Fervent poltergeist~TEN's Poetaster
~LA and sLAinte Forever~
A Surviving Leader of Serpent The Original Last Guild Standing
User avatar
Matrim
Stablehand
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Losmar » Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:20 pm

I agree with both Link and Matrim on both their points made and vote off... Allison, wish ya weren't sick and had to miss so much of the survivor stuff, hope ya play next round.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Postby Carey Draven » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:24 pm

Okay well this is an easy tribal council.

MATRIM
DARK LINK
LOSMAR

You three are the only players left. Everyone else has been eliminated.Some of you I am sorry to see you go. Some of you I never saw so I really won't miss you. I hope to see you all back next survivor if you have the time to play.

Okay for you three above. There will be one more challenge for you to do. After that challenge there will a winner of that challenge and that person will pick who is the finals with them.

So look forward to seeing the next challenge. This will be a really good one so get some rest tonight and be ready tomorrow.

~hugs and kisses to the three of you~

Great work!

I would also like to say to some of the players that have been voted out before this. I am sorry that you were voted out. There are some people that shouldn't have lasted the first week much less this long. I wish I could just replace the people that have done nothing since the day this game started and bring you back but I can't. So thank you to you for playing.
Sparta's kissing Angel!
I love Draven 4-ever!
User avatar
Carey Draven
Stablehand
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Marion, Ohio, USA

Postby Ostro » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:43 pm

Wow... who would have thought this challenge would put you down to three? And who best but you three? Hehe, you guys kicked butt this round, and you all deserved to get this far.

Good luck with the next, and final challenge of this round.
Ostro GoPF Forever!
"Wait, what game?"
User avatar
Ostro
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Postby Dark_link » Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:22 am

I got a hug and kiss and you didn't ostro *nyah* heh just kidding.


Woot final three, almost there!
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Killie » Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:39 am

Good luck you big bunch of freaks..
Scotland Forever!!

Getting Married on July 7th 2007
User avatar
Killie
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Postby Dark_link » Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:45 am

Killie is so nice when he is sober hehe.
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Portia » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:41 am

Good luck guys!

Steals their thongs
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty

Postby Natmoya » Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:11 pm

*yawn* s'allright, I just got over being sick in bed for three weeks, lost track of everything. I'm starting college classes (wee sophomores!) monday and I need to concentrate on that. *actually lost interest a month ago*

***THIS IS ALLISON BTW I forgot to relogin as Allison from a subcharacter.
[url=http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/thedryads/natmoya.html]"Like a true nature's child,
We were born! Born to be wild!
We can climb so high,
I never wanna die...[/url]
User avatar
Natmoya
Stablehand
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:49 pm

Postby Dark_link » Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:24 pm

*posts so Losmar and Matrim see there's a post and get there hopes up*
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dark_link » Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:29 pm

double
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dark_link » Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:29 pm

triple
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Losmar » Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:17 pm

how do you double and triple post so much? I have never done that and I've seen that you have done it like a ton of times, how do you do that

I look anyways so you shouldn't be that mean to post to make us look, nice one though
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Postby Allison » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:34 pm

The PHP script must not like his browser or something.
[url=http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/thedryads/allison.html]Look out stranger here comes danger
Don't let her look you in the eye boy
You better take care you know you've got to beware
Don't let her look you in the eye boy[/url]
User avatar
Allison
Stablehand
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Houston


Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users