The Ministry Rides forth to SA

- Maxim Archive.

The Ministry Rides forth to SA

Postby Iblade » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:51 pm

It was in the Wind... Dire strange things were happening.. The Ministry could no longer hold back the elements... The Magical barriers were failing.. and many of the Ministry began to wander the lands.. But Lord Iblade knew that he could no longer sit idly by and let the lands slowly begin to fade away... The blood lust was becoming greater in the people of the Ministry and Lord Iblade could no longer hold them back.. and He smiled.. why should he.. He knew they were there... He knew that he could not sit back and let the God Barnabas down... he knew the Ministry needed to ride again..

Send to the Lords and Ladies of Ministry.. We ride this night... and its has been a war in the making.....
Iblade
Stablehand

Postby Amuneti » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:06 pm

I am done.

I am NOT going to play your bullshit games with you anymore.

Uphit my ass

We have 6 members.

Enjoy my land.
I wont be fighting back.
~{Sekhet Aaru}~
Akhemu-Betesh
Battle-Mistress
Walk in the darkness to find the light
Amuneti
Stablehand

Postby Iblade » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:21 pm

Lord Iblade recieved a missive from Amuneti

I am done.

I am NOT going to play your bullshit games with you anymore.

Uphit my ass

We have 6 members.

Enjoy my land.
I wont be fighting back.

Lord Iblade read the Message... Shrugged his shoulders...

Lord Iblade had no way of knowing just how many Lords and Ladies were in SA... And once againd sighed.... The Lords and Ladies of SEKHET AARU. The war could be swayed either way by a single warrior...
Iblade
Stablehand

Postby Shayanna » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:37 am

*Reports had come in about the war. Shayanna listend as Ristin read aloud*

"How can a guild master nae know the size of the enemy?
Especially before they attack.

Break off all diplomatic ties with the Ministry of Stone.
The Legion will nae assocatie with scum.
I'll ummm...
I'll tell Jyllian later."

EDIT:

*Some time later after Ristin actually checks the current status of their allies*

"Great One, I took the liberty of checking the military status of the Ministry. They are no where as big as they used to be. My guess is they have nine to ten kingdoms.
Not sure."

*Shayanna's ears sprang up in alarm*

"WHAT!?
DIDYESENDTHATMISSIVEALREADY!?"

"It is penned, but not sent.
Send it to the Ministry now?"

"Hell nae!
Destroy it immediatly.
Ye know?
Tis a sad state of affairs when we know more about the enemy than our own bloody allies."

*Ristin grinned*

"I disagree.
Keep your friends close and yor enemies closer."
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
Shayanna
The Warlady

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:58 am

The news was fresh. The Ministry of Stone was walking upon the lands of the SA. Jyllian himself had contemplated a similar decision days ago.

Yet the generals of the Legion had not been ready. As he was reading the missives from the Ministry of Stone, and the Sekhet Aaru. He could see the Ministry had more armies, yet much smaller then the Sekhet. Where SA had armies and provinces which were larger then what most of the Ministry could field.

He rubbed his chin nodding. It surely would be an intresting fight. Wondering for a moment what his Warlady would think about it.

Send a missive to lord Iblade, of the Ministry.

Good luck in your campaign. I trust the ministry will stand strong as allways.

Jyllian kulnat the Thirtheenth Baatorian Legion.
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Bootsy Collins » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:44 am

*edit*
Puurcenary for Hire
Daphne's me MuM
Scummins, where for art thou?
FFA for Life / MuM
Bootsy Collins
Stablehand

Postby Kenemet » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:49 am

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as the reports began to trickle in from the borderlands.

The Ministry it is then. Can't say we didn't expect this from the scum of Barnabas. It would appear that the absence of their great leader has tainted their judgement. A guild we once we're proud to call allies has decided to march upon us when they clearly outnumber us by twice. Then I hear from Amuneti that they claim they were not aware of our numbers?!?!

Send my fastest horse to the lands of this one called IBlade and tell him this.

With the obvious disappearance of your backbone, it is a blessing from the Gods that you cowardly frame is able to remain upright. We have tolerated the presence of you feeble scouts in our lands for many a night but dismissed it as curiousity since , I myself thought better of your tactical decisions. It is a mistake I shall not make again. May you weak, pathetic God have mercy on your soul, for by the time this war is over, your people shall never forget the Sekhet Aaru.

You have unleashed Hell upon your lands my former friend, may the fires burn long and the disease prosper on the corpses of your dead.
Akhemu of the First Aat
Confidant of Sekhet-Hetep
Keeper of Molly

Sekhet-Aaru
Kenemet
Stablehand

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:07 am

The legions of TBL were ever ready for war. It had been a hard lesson learned from the throes of Family. To expect war even when it was not expected. To hold troops ready, mustered to be sent at a moments notice.

Once again, it was unexpected to see armies walk over the borders of the legion.

The rotations of troops throughout the legion was also so organised that if one army moved. Several would offer their assistance. Strength and tactics being the creed of the legion sacred word. Held dear to heart.

For the capitol at times more was requested. The troops were sent to protect the nearest provinces. And as a way to notice intrusion on legion land even earlier.

So it was that on the eve of this day, the first report came. An army of the Sekhet Aaru had entered the lands of one of the Legion. In what was probably a forebode of full invasion. The armies of the Capitol which had just been deployed to the area rushed in help of the assieged lord. Repelling the invaders. Yet not without a dire cost of life.

264 Undines, and 153 Salamanders lay dead on the field as the message reached the capitol. Orders immidiately sent around to prepare for further attacks. A short missive sent to the heathen lord Mainos. A small letter of warning.

Even as the news spreaded even further through the lands of the Legion.

The warlord looked over the news. The report wasn't dire yet. But quick and decisive action might be needed. He nodded to a messenger.

Go to the Warlady, ask her if she could look over this matter. See that it get's resolved. And if needed. Take any actions that might seem necesarry.

The messenger nodded and soon could be seen riding away on it's horse.
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:06 pm

He was angry, and this time it was against a member of the legion. The reports showed the armies of Lost had moved out, in retaliation against Mainos of SA. Breaking the SA armies with one swift swipe.

He had been astonished by the actions undertaken. And had sent messengers to gather the how and the why of his actions. Adding that the lands would have to be returned once such could happen.

Lost's reply wasn't the reply he had expected. As he left, leaving the banners of the legion behind. On his own, deciding to find a banner which would give him the freedom to act as he wished.

The Kul'Nat was angry. So much was clear. As he penned the missive.

Lords, Ladies of SA.

The legion seeks contact. One of our armies engaged Mainos, against all orders, then chose to leave our empire.

If possible i would wish for a meet, between either me, or the Warlady with you to discuss any possible repairs.

-Jyllian the warlord of TBL..
¤-The Warlord-¤

Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant

Postby Faille » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:12 pm

Rather interesting, the Shadowwolf thought...
lesser numbers but greater forces, symnetry, an oasis of balance on the scales of the world's stage.

"If these truly be the last days, may we go forth in a glorious blaze of light... We have been called treacherous, spineless... Perhaps it is time to deal in the current state of reality, we bring not only the banners of faith to the fore, but make the world once again know that the Ministry may be shaken, but will stand firm in the face of spurious heathen claims..."

Facing the west, Faile gathers upon her forces the blessings of Bastet herself, a deity from another reality whom, if truth be known should favor the forces of SA...

We shall see interesting times, Faile mused to herself, as she once again roused her forces...
Shadowwolf of the Mists
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Grand Mistress of the Heart of Darkness

MoS' Voice of Reason
TK CD
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
Faille
Stablehand

Postby Khalil » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:47 pm

The dark elf sighed and slumped into his seat. His actions had been halting and ineffective. He should have crushed his enemy this long night, but he had let the opportunity slip though his fingers. This would surely be judged on the morrow when he could see the good or the bad of his attempts in the clear light of day.

He had not been involved in the council for this war and it had surprised him that they should march in these dark times on Lords and Ladies with whom he had weathered and fought battles as allies. However, allegiance, in these times, to opposing Gods was no trifling matter and in a time when men fought like demons over mere perceived slights, it was all the reason needed to kill, to pillage, to wreak untold havoc upon old friends.

And now this. These intercepted words struck at his heart. It was no uncommon practice to heap abuse upon your adversary. Yet... these words possessed a vehemence that gave him pause. If he should have to assert fairness, he knew for a fact that his guild outnumbered his enemies by only a fraction, but was outweighed in strength.

'Very well, Sekhet Aaru, once friend now foe, we shall descend to hell together, for better or for worse... and at the last, my life or yours'.

His honor was in doubt... and it gnawed at his soul...
If youth knew; if age could.
Khalil
Stablehand

Postby Iblade » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:14 am

Lord Iblade began recieving the reports.. and he was not pleased... Rumors abounded of other armies amassing on the field of Battle that should only have contained the Great Armies of the Ministry and the SEKHET AARU. Reports were coming in of an unknown army that had swept through the land of the Proud Sa people....

He was not pleased....

Lord Iblade sat in his war tent, and sighed.... as he penned a missive...

To the Great Lords and Ladies of SA.

It has come to my attention that our Great war has been interfered with.. and this saddens me... You called me Honorless in our first confrontation, when all thought I seeked retribution for your change in faith... Which was not the case... We were once allies.. and The Ministry has always thought you Great Warriors... We took you to war in these dark times.. for as the seers predict that this world may end, We wanted to war an Honorable Guild, one that would would fight to the last man if need be.... But once again circumstances has come to light that We in the Ministry did not know... Rumors of armies not of the Ministry have swept through your lands.. This we did not know... So I penned this, and say to you.. If we could but forsee the future.. We would not have allowed this action to take place.. We cannot condone any war in which two almost equal size armies cannot fight to the last and in glorious battle...

I as Leader of the Ministry.. Will order the halt of all the Ministries Armies... even if the rumors prove false.. Regardless of what others may think... The Ministry is an honorable Guild...

I offer peace in light of the reports that are just now coming to me..

If you would have peace, then it shall it be so.

I await your words.

Iblade...
Iblade
Stablehand

Postby Adriana D. R. » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:27 pm

She looked over her reports of the latest attacks. Last she heard there was to be peace, but it seamed that some people enjoy going back on their word. She sent word to Amunti of this change.

She looked outside the window to the changes she watched in the population.

Peace isin't enough for some people is it? Well, I guess I need to keep on training some troops. I'm getting that land back.

She exited the counsel chambers to have a few moments of peace before addressing her men once again.
Adriana Dessert Rose
Adriana D. R.
Stablehand

Postby Iblade » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:07 pm

Lord Iblade once again sat in his war tent.... It would appear that the messenger never made it back to the tent. It was unknown how he got waylaid... an offer of peace was extended.... Lord Iblade waited for a reply and when he didnt get one, he sent forth his armies again....

But to only find that the Great Lords and Ladies of Sa had indeed accepted peace....

Lord Iblade sighed.....This was not the glorious war that he had hoped for...

He once again penned a missive, but then threw the parchment on the floor...

He removed his armor and layed his sword on the floor...

Saddle my horse.... We are honorable, and though the messenger did not make it back to the camp.... I sent the armies forth, so I will go alone to the Lords and Ladies of Sa and offer myself as a sacrifice for the actions I took....

Remove the women and children to the Lands of Lady Judy... The old will go also... I will surrender my lands for the deeds that I have done....

Lord Iblade rose up onto his horse... No armor, no sword...and rode into the mist of morning..

Keep your faith my brothers and sisters... For this is the honorable thing to do... Peace was accepted though we had no knowledge of the acceptance... We rode into lands that we should not have gone into... and for this, and this alone I ride alone....

With that Lord Iblade dissappeared into the morning fog...

(ooc) If someone from SA will contact me... I will return what was taken...

Iblade
Iblade
Stablehand

Return to Maxim Archive