Father Blu's (OPEN TO ALL)

- Maxim Archive.

Postby Bran » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:02 pm

Mary Jane rotten crotch??? Bran could not believe his ears. The southland - what the heck was he talking about? Not to mention the fondling, what was that about?

Well, I think I'll stick with Bran. Besides, stories are all some things are. And, ford, you never told me your defination of fun anyway. Neither did you ask mine. It probally isin't what you had in mind in the first place.

Now thats setting him straight Bran thought.

He smiled back at Alexia and winked at her over Ford's shoulder. Clamly Bran removed the black cloak that hung from his shoulders and handed it over the bar to Balthus. Bran then struck a pose beside the bar.

His head was tossed back, chin pointing towards the ceiling. His left leg was sept out behind him with his right leg bent. He raised his arms out above his head and clapped his hands twice.

Clap Clap

Ghostly music began to play from somewhere, it was faint at first but soon the music swelled to fill the room. Bran laughed at the expression on everyones face adn then waved his hands in the air producing a blue rose and a red rose.

He swung around to Marina and carefully tucked the blue rose behind her ear and deftly wrapped a few strands of her hair around it to keep it in place.

He then turned to Alexia nd bowed deeply offering her the red rose. He turned toward Ford and gave him a wink, then turned his flashing smile back towards Alexia.
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
DF
User avatar
Bran
Traveler
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Arkansas

Postby Alexia » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:25 pm

She watched as all this occured, with a look of some suprise and some amusement. Tricks were always amusing to a fae, espically a dark fae. The music was a nice one to top the roses, though she wasn't certain about the poses being quite nessecary.

She looked to the rose then Bran with a soft smile. Rare as it was. As seamingly ghostlyas the music was, every place had to have it's magic. Or every person at least. Not that it was any different. She brushed the rose in her hair changing it to black to match her hair And just smiled softly. She might not do magic often, but one simple trick is best matched with another. Her nearly black eyes seamed to peer a little deeper into the tricks before looking him in the eye. She placed the rose in her slight clevage after shortening the stem a little with a smirk.

Very nice. A few more tricks and I might show you some of my own.

She finished her wine and set the glass back down on the table. She thought Not as impressive as some i've seen. Then again adjusting size at will is a neat trick in itself. It's nice to see another with some abilities for a change. Not that anyone has yet been luckey enough to see that trick from me as of late.

She looked back at bran with a soft smile, licking any remaining wine off of her lips.
A curiosity that remains to be seen, can a dark wanderer be trusted?? Decide and you might just be suprised.

Alexia le Fae
User avatar
Alexia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:12 pm

Postby Ford Prefect » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:44 pm

::I stand and watch Bran and the chick get all blahhhh flirty and start doing side show magic tricks. I raise my mug of ale high over my head::

"Is everybody happy........"

::I look around no one is taking my que::

"You bet you're ass we are.......Around the head"

::I move my mug of ale I'm holding up in the air around my head in a couple circles::

"Who said head...........I said head...........Cocksuckers can't dance a jig"

::I start dancing a quick little jig while trying not to spill my ale. I look around with a large smile on my face to see if anyone else will take the que and start dancing a jig or better yet if they won't dance a jig cause they ARE cocksuckers::
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Postby Marina » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:48 am

Marina shook her head sadly at the display Ford was making. Some people just can not hold their alcohol. She had, of course, completely ignored the arm he held out to her after his stories about Bran. And also had not believed a word of it. Reaching up to touch the soft petals of the blue rose in her hair she smiled and nodded at Bran, but turned back to the bar as the music started. She had missed her chance and she knew it. Alexia would be the one dancing with Bran, and there was no way she wanted to dance a jig with Ford. She swirled her drink around in her cup as she watched Balthus cleaning glasses, silently wondering what to do to occupy her time.

Meanwhile, outside the tavern, a small fat pony approached the door, carrying an odd sight in these parts. A child. The boy dismounted his pony at the front door, and flipped a coin to the surprised stablehand. He walked past the equally surprised Changling Guard not bothering to check his sword at the door since he was not a heathen, but what child has a sword? Looking around inside, he finally spotted Marina and weaved his way over to her, tugging on her sleeve.

Marina felt the gentle tug and looked down, her face suddenly brightening in a wide smile. "Ang! How wonderful to see you again. How are things at home?" She bent down from her stool to give him a big hug and ruffle his short brown hair playfully.

The small boy turned a dark shade of embarrassed red at her fussing, then climbed up on the barstool next to her. "Really Aunt Marina. I am eight years old. When will you stop treating me like a child?" He caught Balthus's eye and smiled as the bartender asked him what he would like. "May I have a glass of milk please sir?" Bathus nodded, and handed him a tall glass filled with milk.

Marina shrugged and smiled. "Perhaps when you can no longer count your age without removing your shoes. There is someone I would like you to meet. Marina smiled at Bran, introducing the small boy to him. "Bran, this is my nephew Ang. His lands border mine, and since the untimely death of my sister and her husband he has been managing their affairs with the assistance of an advisor. He is doing quite well actually.

Ang's face turned red again, this time with pleasure at his aunt's praise. He hopped off of his stool and bowed to Bran very politely smiling up at him, his green eyes twinkling in his freckled face. "M'lord Bran, my aunt has spoken highly of you, and I am very pleased to meet you. My lands are still small, but I am happy to declare my allegiance to your cause." Just then, his eyes found Ford doing his silly jig and he doubled over laughing. "Aunt Marina, that man is acting sillier than I ever do!" Still laughing, he climbed back onto his stool to finish his milk.

Marina laughed as well, shrugging. "Well there we have it Bran. Out of the mouths of babes indeed." Shaking her head and grinning, she took another sip of her drink as she watched Ford.
Marina Mischnova
Sage of CoR (RP AGM)
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.
User avatar
Marina
Stablehand
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:08 pm

Postby Ford Prefect » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:31 am

::I stop dancing and watch the midget come into the Tavern.....I down the rest of my ale and look around::

"You're all cocksuckers"

::I start laughing::

"You people are no fun, very boring, see how much fun you have when I'm not here"

::I turn throw my empty mug against the wall and walk out of the Tavern. I walk out and look for my horse. I give a loud whistle and after a minute he finally shows up::

"Took ya long enough, you lazy slow bastard where have ya been huh....did ya find some young filly"

::I mount and do my best to stay on my horse as we ride back to my kingdom::
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Postby Alexia » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:05 pm

She took note of the child entering the tavern and Ford's abrupt departure. She smiled at that, a nice little change of scene, though she remembered that she needed to take care in what she said. After ford apparently had not. Not that it would stop her from flirting a little. Who knew what would happen when Aiden broke away from his memories. She laughed at the boys comment, noting that he was very mature for his age.

She turned back to bran, not trying to demand all of his attention. Not that he wasn't being a suitable host all the same.
A curiosity that remains to be seen, can a dark wanderer be trusted?? Decide and you might just be suprised.

Alexia le Fae
User avatar
Alexia
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:12 pm

Postby The Wandering Prophet » Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:50 pm

Near Father Blu's, an odd thing was happening. . .

. . and it stank.

Not the stink of dead flesh, or hellfires. . .

just the smell of that thats been left lying out too long, of dust and decay.

. . .


It was Passing by, the thing that prophesied for the wise and destryoed the foolish. The "mad prophet", or "the word of Death", or any one of the half a dozen names that clung to its withered ragged frame as it swept forward like the change of the gods, or the advance of time. Coming down the road now, and quite audible, was the crowd of hangers-on and scholars, ne're do wells and scavangers who followed in its insensate wake, searching fro scraps of knowledge, or hoping its path might take it towards the next town, where destruction migh leave a bounty for them.

Ledgends had it, that if asked in the right tounge, at the right time and place, it might predict the future, or answer many questions the like of wich had not been spoken. And it was close. If one had a question, or merley wished to see, now was the time. . .

[ooc]There is a Descriptive/Narrative thread for this in Maxim [/ooc]
The Wandering Prophet
Stablehand
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:18 pm

Postby Igneous123 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:11 pm

"MMmmMMM... I hope Jot's cart is still around. I could really go for a Double Quest Burger with Panzer sauce right about now... I wonder if anyone'll have word of the Geezer... It's been quite some time since I heard from him last."

Igneous removed the cloth from the lower part of his face as his steed slowed to the front of the building. He lowered himself to the ground and shook his dusty boots. Steam erupted from his nightMares nostrils as she drank deeply from the water trough. He gave her a pat on the shoulders and whispered something quiet in her ear. Removing the hood from his head, he stepped quietly into Blue's and quickly scanned the room. Prefect. Aidan. Bran. A lady with a close to finished margarita...

"Balthus, may I please have a Double Quest Burger with Panzer sauce and two margaritas, one for me, and another one for this beautiful lady right here. Well, why don't you just get everyone a refill? Thanks!"

Grabbing at his belt, he tossed a bag of coins to the barkeep and took a seat at the bar.
"God is light~If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another~1 John 1:5-7" Divine Light
User avatar
Igneous123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA USA

Postby Marina » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:41 pm

Marina smiled brightly at the man who entered and bought her another drink. Quickly finishing her last one, she picked up the new glass and took a sip.

"Why thank you sir. I must admit you are better company than Ford. And perhaps I will not have to stuff my nephew's ears in your presence." She laughed and took another sip of her drink. "I am Marina Mischnova, and I am lady of a small kingdom to the north of here. My small companion is my nephew Ang."

As his aunt was introducing herself to her new friend, Ang was finishing his milk and looking around the room. When he spotted the jello pit in the corner of the room his eyes went as big as saucers. Turning back to his aunt he took just a moment to acknowledge her introduction to the newcomer before looking up at her. "Aunt Marina, may I please go play in the jello?" Quite obviously trying to act older than his age, Ang only bounced a little bit in anticipation.

Marina laughed and nodded, watching the small boy run across the room and dive into the whipped cream covered pool. She turned back to her new friend, still laughing. "Ah the exuberance of youth. Though he rules his own kingdom he is yet a child." She took another sip of her drink, still laughing a little.
Marina Mischnova
Sage of CoR (RP AGM)
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.
User avatar
Marina
Stablehand
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:08 pm

Postby Igneous123 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:32 pm

"A pleasure to meet you M'Lady. Hello Ang. My name is Igneous Green. Most around here call me Iggy, and you may as well..... Youth, I find occasionally that leading a kingdom often requires a few of the characteristics of a child. Among the stress of planning, to still take a break to just play once in a while for instance. If you will, please excuse me M'Lady."

Igneous watched as Ang dissapeared into the jello pit. He got up from the bar and slowly walked back to the locker rooms. Ah, still there where he left it was his own personal locker. He quickly changed into his swim trunks and headed out for the jello pit. Sprinting at top speed, he launched himself into the air, and tried to curl into a cannon ball, but at the last moment, he lost his balance and ended up spread like a sheet in the wind, entering the pit belly first. OOoOO, that stung. He was almost afraid to stick his head above the cream from embarrassment, but he got over it quick, and came up with a smile, laughing. He scanned for Ang, and pegged him in the face with a hand full of jello.

"WoooHooo!"
"God is light~If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another~1 John 1:5-7" Divine Light
User avatar
Igneous123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA USA

Postby JadeAureole » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:43 pm

Jade quietly slipped in, closing the door softly behind her. Just some refreshment to wet her hunger and thirst and she would be back on the road.

Approaching the bar cautiously she asked for water and food, ignoring the funny look. Thankfully she hadn't drawn a lot of attention.

She sat down in a seat, quiet, dark and secluded, and took everything in. Men and women flirting, dancing - and seemingly out of place, a boy and a single man cavorting in... some interesting sort of substance.
User avatar
JadeAureole
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:52 pm

Postby Igneous123 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:28 pm

After a good romp in the jello with Ang, he was deciding it was time to clean all this goop out of his hair. So, Igneous bid the pit farewell, and headed back to the shower room and his very own locker he still couldn't believe was still reserved for him. The Royal Knight had been very generous to him. Once again dressed in decent evening attire, he entered the main room, and saw that his quest burger with panzer sauce was ready and waiting for him.

"MMmmm... this is better than I remember. Thanks Balthus. If you were a little more.. uh.. alive.. I'd give you a big hug. Since you prolly couldn't care either way, I'll save you the time. "
"God is light~If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another~1 John 1:5-7" Divine Light
User avatar
Igneous123
Stablehand
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA USA

Postby JadeAureole » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:05 am

Jade realized just how tired she was as she sat and waited. People were lively enough here - the man had left the pit laughing, and everyone else was continuing to enjoy themselves - yet she was almost dozing off. When the food was finally placed before her steaming and smelling absolutely delicious, she woke up a little. Quietly she thanked the man and hungrily dove in.
User avatar
JadeAureole
Stablehand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:52 pm

Previous

Return to Maxim Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users