by Gideon_Braver » Fri May 04, 2007 1:12 am
Well Lance your welcome to your thoughts, but one, you can ask for peace, but that doesnt mean I have to give peace right that second. Two you attacked us minutes before asking for peace, so my guys got some land back for Korath. Three, Lance your no longer leading Tdod, you dont have all the facts and this is the first war of the age, not like it wasnt a fair fight. Pulling up a last age stat tho was funny, I enjoyed that. I mean I could pull up one where we finished near the top as well, so whats your point? I enjoy a good fight and this war was a good fight. Best part is that Tdod will bounce back pretty quick as this is a first age war, and now we have to be viglent in guarding our new land. Last I checked thats how a war game works. Also someone has to win and someone has to lose. Play the game and kick my ass if ya dont like it.
Gideon Braver of DoW
Alpha of DoW