by Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:53 am
"tork, i dunno what crack your smoking but i had just used all my turns on fel tonite, how would i hit u to?
my entire guild has zero turns."
And I knew that how?
"nice of u to do anything to get to the top"
I could probably say the same thing. However, this wasn't done to get to the top.
"oh and i gave fel peace because their damn allies got hit tonite"
Yet you kept hitting when they never declared they had an ally. Makes no sense.
"i dindt know doc was planning to come in"
If you didn't know Fel had an ally and kept hitting them, then why give a ceasefire now when you find out they had one that got hit by TRC. By your logic for all you knew, Fel hit you alone. Then you retal and see you have a war. Fel vs Fervent. Now you find Fel had an ally which TRC hit and you give a ceasefire. Why? You had a war that supposedly Fel chose alone.
"i hope your willingn to deal with the consequences of me fucking u in the ass every chance u get"
LOL You know who you're talking to?
Funny how TRC gets ceasefire with the guilds they hit immediately and Fervent gets ceasefire with Fel at the same time. A little birdie told me a few things about what was working in the background on TRC's part after we stopped hitting them and Dux and Alex were trying to negotiate peace. Dux offered the land but Alex refused saying he wanted it from 3 kingdoms. What I was told that TRC was trying to arrange was complete shite. Not a very good way to broker peace. That pissed me off. Then I hear that Fervent got peace. I don't care if you call it ceasefire or what. I was told peace.
TRCs war was shit. They know it. Call me paranoid. But when Dux was trying to negotiate peace between TRC and TNE and when I heard what TRC was planning in the background and then hearing they had peace with DOC/DOW, then Fervent had peace, what would anyone think? You all know what I thought. That all couple with venus's threats.
"does saying swift pee pee mean u think u can push past the fact that u hit a guild at war
then ANOHTER "
Quit posting people
Real nice war TRC had there. Oh, when we hit you, you weren't at war. Again I was told you had peace.
"it wanst a threat, i was just enjoying the fact htat tork was threatening me"
LMAO, Yeah, I threatened you.
"even if u finish at the top your a downhitting gangbanging useless excuse for a guild that virch once made great"
Fucking hilarious contradiction. Coming from a person who all the time is talking about how crappy TNE is for the crap hits we no talent hacks make.
Yeah venus, let's pick apart that convo shall we?
Venus (10:31 PM) :
i hear your runnin that war chat, u do know trc is ina war with dow and doc
Venus (10:31 PM) :
and your still hitting
Venus (10:31 PM) :
this wont be a win for tne
"This won't be a win for TNE." Looks to me like you are threatenign me that you'll hit us. Thus, the comment of "shall we just turn on you?"
"Venus (10:32 PM) :
thanks, thats just what i needed:>"
Right there confirms it for me.
"Good Job TNE only took a 5 mil and a 2 mil kingdom to break me so that you could feel man enough to take me on. Damn scared sissies."
Oh, and wtf are you talking about? We didn't even touch you. You that arrogant it has to be all about you? Hit a beat up kid? Fucking please dumbass. You weren't eve na thought. Yeah, I can't take you on by myself so I waited for fel to do it. Dumbass. So big and badass in game are we now? Fuck off punk. Talk your big talk behind your keyboard.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?