Page 1 of 1

venus is actually an alien

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:01 pm
by Bundesbank
immortality called it!

let the masses vote on it!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:07 pm
by I]\/[mortality
oh snap venis is actually a male alien?!?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:26 pm
by I]\/[mortality
question si, is that venis that agent J has in his hands?

Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:18 pm
by Voice Kma
Personally I don't think so Immo, I've always thought of her as being more orange.

Where is Voice Stone, only he has the power to find out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:18 pm
by MAlahzar
My vote is not up there So I'll voice it here :D


Alien Tranvestite with both male and female reproductive organs and three boobs!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:27 pm
by Dyvim Tvar
All I know is that she admitted to me very recently that she finished as King in the pas. I find that to be proof enough.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:24 am
by TheSartek
Dyvim Tvar wrote:All I know is that she admitted to me very recently that she finished as King in the pas. I find that to be proof enough.


That really is compelling evi... Hey, wait a minute. Damn you Dyvim, you almost got me. Everyone knows that no one would let V's kingdom live long enough to reach that spot. Nice try my friend.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:41 am
by MoP
TheSartek wrote:
Dyvim Tvar wrote:All I know is that she admitted to me very recently that she finished as King in the pas. I find that to be proof enough.


That really is compelling evi... Hey, wait a minute. Damn you Dyvim, you almost got me. Everyone knows that no one would let V's kingdom live long enough to reach that spot. Nice try my friend.



With the right GM everything is possible ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:41 am
by ~Vox~
Nobody that good is gonna hold his hand that long just so he can finish King

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:02 am
by Venus
OMG!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:46 pm
by ~Vox~
Somebody should get him a new keyboard, i swear the only letters on his are 'OMG' and 'OMFG'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:35 pm
by Torkano
Don't forget the two characters of ! and @. You know the ascii penis head. Popular among the younger crowd.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:58 pm
by Venus
ok so now im an orange, three boobed, male alien?
!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:59 pm
by MoP
Well, if you say so, what can we do to deny it?

Case closed then?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:04 pm
by Venus
NO!!

/kicks mop!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:12 pm
by Grunt
space alien
that explains the third boob at least
what other extra goodies does SHE have

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:20 pm
by Nether
she offered to let me touch her light saber....I ran away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:24 pm
by ~Vox~
He's such a tease

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:29 pm
by Torkano
Nether wrote:she offered to let me touch her light saber....I ran away.


Thats how he gets all the geeks to touch him down there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:19 am
by _Nagash_
Venus wrote:ok so now im an orange, three boobed, male alien?
!!




*tips hat*



At your service!



Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:10 am
by zamuthz
bwahaha!!! 2 boobs up for that Nag! ow rather 3 boobs up!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:41 pm
by Ford Prefect
That reminds me of total recall