Page 1 of 1

Fevent vs Rot/DoW

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:32 pm
by Torkano
Is it bad that an outsider starts the war thread? Anywho, not sure if its taboo or not, but I thought it would be funny.

edit- figured i'd add the stats to the thread that was started first ;-p

Them: 18 14mil 780k anw
Fervent. 17, 12.5 mil. 730k anw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:34 pm
by Venus
yeah cause outsiders dont usually know all the information
such as who all is getting hit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:35 pm
by Torkano
I figured you'd tell me who it was you were hitting and I'd edit it in. Anywho, I thought it was funny to start the warthread.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:36 pm
by Shelby
"Who all is getting hit?"

What is that hick for?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:39 pm
by Alex_Greystone
Means that ROT probably won't be the only target. Wouldn't be a very fair war if they were.

I'm not in Fervent though, so I can only guess.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:43 pm
by Voice Stone
There is a thread started by one of the combatants in this war.

Use other thread.


And Scene...