Page 1 of 1

Recruitment and Brownies Abound-(AoA)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:46 pm
by Blacklock
Charter - http://www.evernight.com/playcanon/gcharter.php?&shortname=AoA&game=guild

Due to caffiene,the admin and our own Voice Gareth, we are now allowed to have a non war thread/recruitment thread. Being the spammer I am, I have decided to post away.:)

To get on topic(well as on topic as you can be in a thread of this nature) a little information on our guild. AoA has been around since 1999. It has been run by Lady Hollisandra or myself during that time. We have always been a loyal follower of Angelique, even during the time of the false prophets and gods.

We are a fun loving bunch, whos aim is to have fun playing the game and try to keep it enjoyable for everyone else(even those damn heathens). if you have spent any time in one of our war chats you would probably know this.

Our recruitment policy is not very strict, which we see as a good thing. We are open to people of all experience levels and have no problem training people new to the game. We have a very experienced group of people all of who are friendly and have no problem helping people. All we ask in return is some two way communication, its part of the fun of the game interacting.

Anyway now that I have babbled on a bit, feel free to post any questions, comments or etc in the thread or get me on any of the messengers I use. Other members of AoA will be posting here, so feel free to interact.


*Voice Gareth, if theres anything that doesn't fit into what you originally envisioned for these threads just let me know*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:11 am
by Kayin
I here declare my official support for the Avatars of Ascension! because they are a keen group of players ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum... at the same time!!!

they are a happy bunch and you will not be disappointed. a great learning ground for new players, a great family for veterans...

the only problem with AoA is... holli... cause she's a meanie.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:05 am
by Gili
For what its worth, I, as a heathen also would second AoA as a great guild.

There only downside is there nasty blue look :p

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:11 am
by Torkano
Gili wrote:There only downside is there nasty blue look :p


Actually, their only downside is that they don't have me in it. Or in them, you pick.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:14 am
by Gili
You know what Torkano, i agree without you and me they will never be great...but other than that there pretty cool

*hopes voices don't bust his balls for drunken spam*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 am
by Dark Horse
Don't mess with AoA's ass or we'll throw you in the trash Torkano

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:43 am
by Kaantaa
In every other game I am a devoted Letite (even Debacle ... Still a ConversionVirgin over there...) except for Guilds. For one reason: AoA is the shiznit!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:49 am
by Torkano
Dark Horse wrote:mess with AoA's ass or we'll throw you in the trash Torkano


OKAY!!!!! You don't have to twist my arm.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:57 pm
by Voice Gareth
Gili wrote:*hopes voices don't bust his balls for drunken spam*


I see no spam here. :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:06 pm
by Hollisandra
Kayin wrote:
the only problem with AoA is... holli... cause she's a meanie


I'm only a meanie when I need to be.... :P

Talking about somebody behind their back when they don't have Internet access isn't very nice either. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:17 pm
by Dusty
You know the only thing mean about Holli is she is so pretty but still doesn't Give out kiss's for free... ok maybe i didn't think of anything mean. hehe...


It is good to be back

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:11 pm
by Hollisandra
Dusty.... you are so gonna get it for that! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:08 pm
by Kenchan
YAY AoA is back..............................

Recruiting all females......come on...lets go....Aria? Hope? lol kitty? lol i don't really know much girls in evernight...~ ~;;;;


LoL come all (mostly girls please) JOIN AOA ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:34 pm
by Grunt
cant wait to kill you
or die upon your blade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:05 am
by Thepheonix
heh. Im back too :) (Holli made me do it.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:40 pm
by mel
Hello there Blacklock..its nice to see an old friend again.I still remember the time you left us in TW to form your own guild.Im glad you are back :-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:18 pm
by Hollisandra
:shock:

Toph, I didn't either make you do it! You contacted me first and asked what guild you should join!! :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:02 am
by Blacklock
its good to be back:)

Good to you see too Mel, feel like its rare to see some of my friends from TW, glad to see your around. Hit me up when ever you want.

If anyone has any questions, and wants to post them here go right ahead. I got time, believe I got time:P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:59 am
by Hollisandra
Where's the yummy brownies at?!?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:32 pm
by Zhord.
Welcome back AoA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:12 pm
by Joe90Uk
Hi Hollie - long time no see. Am angie as always and need a home, nice to know some of the old angies are always angie :)

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

This is my round about way of asking to join AoA.

I will apply later on today. Regards

Joe90

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:35 pm
by Seer
Hey you kicked me from the forum ... now thats not a very nice come back gesture.

*sulks*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:03 am
by Blacklock
*hugs Seer*

its all Holli's fault. Even in another faith I would have kept you just for old times sake:)

Brownies, did someone say brownies?

*Brings forth a tray of brownies from behind his back*

Yes I believe someone did.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:30 am
by Hollisandra
Why is it ALWAYS my fault?!? *sighs... I get no appreciation whatsoever!*

*looks at the tray of brownies while licking her lips..... mmmm.... gimme!!*