Odominus wrote:Venus wrote:the first night, the astounding thing wasnt that u attempted to scum kill me and failed after using at least two-three kingdoms<and i strongly suspect this was gws little game plan, cause he messaged me and posted at the same time. so im pretty sure he organized this masterful plan:P>
the funny thing was
that instead of just using the turns on me and actually finishing the job, that you SPLIT the turns between me and the other kingdom in my guild thats almost the same as mine, thus using 2-3 kingdoms to attempt to scum kill two kingdoms when if youd just used them on one, you may have succeeded lmao
Lol yea you got us on that one. There are still some newer people here still figuring out game mechanics vs strategy. That person(s) has already been talked to about why that was a massive waste of turns and to NEVER do that again heh. We all make mistakes. It learning from those mistakes that define a player.
So that being said, plz continue to poke each other
and because of my inexperiance with the new code,
Yak Daddy wrote:*Craps a Yak Crap*
Shelby wrote:You know how I roll, Virch. The whole 'Good Guy/Bad Guy' is played out.![]()
Last I checked; I'm a dick, an asshole, a jerk, an elitist, and a Big Dick. There is probably more, but that's all I can remember. So, that all falls under the "Bad Guy" section, so that means, you too, Virch, are a bad guy with me.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users