Fo wrote:Ash I take it you are talking about TNE going from 17 to 16 members.
I did indeed boot a player today from TNE for inactivity. Didn't look like he has played for a while and he was not responding to scribes. The realms worth was 360k and was far from one of our lowest ranked realms. All active kingdoms stay in TNE, even those that are smashed.
I won't deny that TNE is trying to win the age for Angelique, but this booting was not for that reason.
Ash wrote:Fo wrote:Ash I take it you are talking about TNE going from 17 to 16 members.
I did indeed boot a player today from TNE for inactivity. Didn't look like he has played for a while and he was not responding to scribes. The realms worth was 360k and was far from one of our lowest ranked realms. All active kingdoms stay in TNE, even those that are smashed.
I won't deny that TNE is trying to win the age for Angelique, but this booting was not for that reason.
Sure it wasn't.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users