by Meeshi » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:05 pm
Meeshi led the rest of the short walk to the chambers as she talked..
I fear no reprisals from Master Gogreen at least...you see my parents worked for him until they died in his service. He is the only employer I've ever had and has always been fair to me,even treats me with great kindness and friendship on occassion. I may,however,face the wrath of Mrs.Burnit...she in charge of the female staff. Should Elgren tell her,I'm in for a good tongue lashing at the very least!
She stopped in front of a door and opened it,stepping inside the dark room.
An instant later she lit a match and lit the set of lamps above a fireplace alight. The room glowed as the lamps flared up,reavealing an ample suite indeed.
A large,comfy bed,desk,closet,a set of drawers and a large mirror...a velvet covered couch,love seat and chair. All the windows were shuttered closed,yet the room smelled fresh.
Meeshi motioned her hand,signaling Kira inside as she set to making a fire...she waved at the table,where a basin cloth,towel and pitcher of water awaited..
Welcome m'Lady..freshen up if you wish,while I make this room more cozy. Then I shall fetch anything you wish and place your orders,should you have any..
Meeshi smiled warmly,trying to make the stranger forget her words with Elgren.
...It's all I know..the only place I've ever known..
~If you think my scissors are sharp,you should feel my razor!~