What Gili made u pay for it?
Jeez, I thought he was the drunken one all the time - though to be fair to the lad he at least shaves his legs, which is more than you can say of V
Karhedron wrote:Tch, you mean me and Tork dun get to have a bitch fest this time?!?!... ah well... Looks like this thread'll die at <25 posts...
Seer wrote:Karhedron wrote:Tch, you mean me and Tork dun get to have a bitch fest this time?!?!... ah well... Looks like this thread'll die at <25 posts...
I'm better looking than Tork so there!
and its died at 26
*laughs*
~Vox~ wrote:Hey all that is part of the breakdown i had while in MuM dammit!!!!
I blame it all on late warchats when Gili would come in and get on the pole pretending to be V.
~shudders~
I still have nightmares about that, though in his defense at least his tits didn't sag.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users