Chaos grows; the Disciples prepare (ooc)

- Archive of the Guilds Game.

Postby Ladyaria » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:17 pm

Definately agree :)

We're glad you're back Akinabalu.

*pokes Gili*
GM of DoC

Team AWESOME!!
User avatar
Ladyaria
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beaver, PA

Postby Haldaron » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:17 pm

Hi everyone,

Well this is my fist board post in well over a year. I hope yas dont mind that i used your DoC thread.

Its just that i always enjoyed being a member of DoC. (so much fun)

Just thought i would drop in and say hi DoC

HI!!

(I used to be dragonstar)
Haldaron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:53 pm

Postby owly » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:19 pm

hey Haldaron, no shame this is what this board is for...

welcome to DoC!!!!
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Dark_link » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:42 pm

Dragonstar!!! well... not -quite -Dragonstar -anymore- but - we-still-love-you-just-the-same!!!!

Good to have you back.
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Hatama » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:08 pm

It's good to see you again DragonStar. We always enjoyed having you in DoC...

Now go make a kingdom and come and play with us again :P

And welcome back to you Akinabalu, it's good to see some old players returning to the game!
~ISA~ (whoa, never thought that would happen)
Am I getting smart with you? ....How would you know?
~Keeper of The War Bong||Owner of Kinky Toys~
User avatar
Hatama
Peasant
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Training Screaming Slaves in The Dungeon!

Postby Gerien » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:05 am

Norm!!
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby owly » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:06 pm

i'm secretly in love with Gerien

*runs with my tail feathers down*
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Hello All

Postby blackknight_66866 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:38 am

Hello Ladyaria, and every one else. I'm a new member, I've played Canon(Monarchy) years ago, so please be gentle with me. The only real roleplaying I've done is AD&D(Avanced Dungoens & Dragons) so I'll do my best in the RP part.........lol!
  1. There is no greater sorrow than to recall a time of happiness when in misery.
  2. He that would govern others, first should be the master of himself.
  3. All men think all men mortal, except themselves.
User avatar
blackknight_66866
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Peabody, Ks.

Postby Gerien » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:13 am

Welcome, bk. Good to see someone return from the old days. And don't worry - Hatama's the only one allowed to use the whips, so you're mostly safe around here.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Torkano » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:55 am

"He that would govern others, first should be the master of himself."

Which translates, if you've ever watched Seinfeld, to be able to control your masturbatory urges.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby owly » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Alright another member for Doc :wink:

Don't worry about RP'ing there not to much of that in guilds theses dayz...

However worry a little about torkie :P
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gerien » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:25 pm

A little?


Run, Bambie, run!!
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Hatama » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:36 pm

o0o Fresh Meat! :snm:

Welcome to DoC! I look forward to seeing you at your first DoC war chat, lol. They're becoming quite the scandal :shock:
~ISA~ (whoa, never thought that would happen)
Am I getting smart with you? ....How would you know?
~Keeper of The War Bong||Owner of Kinky Toys~
User avatar
Hatama
Peasant
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Training Screaming Slaves in The Dungeon!

Postby Grunt » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:22 pm

anyone who admits to being from Peabody cant be all bad
Welcome to Leto
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Postby blackknight_66866 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:12 pm

Well I'm a new guy as well, to the guild that is.......what ever happened to the old Gods back in the mid and late 90's......sorry, thats how long its been since i've played Canon(Monarchy)! Sorry folks, please be gentle!


*Grabs dagger and starts cleaning toenails................"OWWWWWW!!!!!!! Damn that hurt!"

Bleeds all over the floor. "Anyone have a dressing I can put on this?"
  1. There is no greater sorrow than to recall a time of happiness when in misery.
  2. He that would govern others, first should be the master of himself.
  3. All men think all men mortal, except themselves.
User avatar
blackknight_66866
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Peabody, Ks.

Postby Gerien » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:45 pm

*tosses Band-Aid brand jello at BK*
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby blackknight_66866 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:11 pm

1. How do you know about Peabody Grunt?

2. Why did they change the names of the gods?

3. Wasn't leto, Durden?

4. Why am I above the GM and AGM of our Guild in the Rankings?
xxxxxxxxxx(xxxxx) Rank: 99
xxxxxxxxx(xxxxx) Rank: 108

and lil' ol' me xxxxx xxxxxx(xxxxx) Rank: 94

Can anyone answer these questions for me?.........hahahaha!hehehehe!

too funny!



Posting kingdom names/numbers is still a no-no.

Welcome back and have fun!

~Stone
  1. There is no greater sorrow than to recall a time of happiness when in misery.
  2. He that would govern others, first should be the master of himself.
  3. All men think all men mortal, except themselves.
User avatar
blackknight_66866
Stablehand
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:36 am
Location: Peabody, Ks.

Postby Gerien » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:26 pm

1. I can be arrested for admitting to that.
2. Bush said so.
3. Darden, though the misnomer might not be far off.
4. You try running a guild and staying up in the ranks at the same time.

Welcome to insanity. :lol:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Scather1 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:08 pm

Hey guys its good to be back for a little while.....lets get some warring done. Its been a long time since i was a part of DOC but it seems that time keeps on a rolling and DOC keeps on a killing.....i cam back to get me some of that........look forward to working with new players, and old.

Scather
Scather1
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:51 pm

Postby Dark_link » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:50 pm

so there was a DoC thread.... i just gave up lol

Glad to have ya back man
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby owly » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:31 am

kill Scather1

it's all that matters...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Zathrus » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:48 am

**dusts off**

Can someone tell me where I've been for the past 2 years?

[edit]Yes, I'm aware of the fact my posting title no longer matches my icon, I thought this one was funny.[/edit]
Zathrus
GM - TMI
DR~Inverness~TTH~Tor~Lawless~BAD~Lazy~WHAM~DoC~TMI
Team AWESOME!!!
User avatar
Zathrus
Marfy Dog
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm
Location: A little to the left.

Postby owly » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:20 am

WB Zathrus.... Good to have you back :!: :!: :!:
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Postby Gerien » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:54 am

OMFQD! I thought you'd dropped out of existence.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Postby Dark_link » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:32 pm

Gerien, how much would Ric hurt me if you came back to DoC? hmm??
Welcome back Zathrus!
I...S...A
User avatar
Dark_link
Peasant
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users