by Pepito » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:52 pm
Sartorious... wow.
I recieved the q this morning when I woke up early because I had the SAT this morning. I saw the little icq thing blinking, and saw it was from Sarty. I hadn't talked with him in quite some time, and when I clicked it and saw what it said, and the thread that came with it, this thread, I didn't know what to make of it. I thought it might be some TNE joke, or SOMETHING... but no, it was real...
I went and took my stupid test, went out to lunch with a friend, I didn't want to come back, cuz I knew when I did, I'd have to face this reality... But I came back, and I saw this momumental thread to our beloved Sart, and it just filled my heart. It was so very sad to hear that my friend, my buddy, the awesomeness that was Sart, was gone, forever. I read all of these posts, and while the sadness remains, its being infected with a sense of... I dunno, happiness... pride maybe? That all these people ALL of them, cared for Sart, that I'm not alone in my grief. It's just comforting to know I guess.
Taylor, I thank you for what you have done, let me, let any of us, know if their is anything you would like us to do, if it is within our powers, I assure you it will be done. Sartorious will be greatly missed.
Servant of Virch since birth.
Pepito has spoken