Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

- This forum will house threads that are being archived, in the memory of those who have passed beyond our mortal realm.

Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby Cindy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:43 pm

I just wanted people to think about why war actions were turned off. Loupy was a member of TAC ,The Azure Coven, an Angelique guild back in 1998, the Iris game. He used Web TV, and never missed a war chat. He passed away 2 years ago yesterday.
A picture of Loupy....We haven't forgotten.
http://www.geocities.com/debe3.geo/photos/johnpic.jpg
User avatar
Cindy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby Nitra Debe » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Loupy was also in DEM for years, He loved this game. Cindy that is one of my favorite pictures of him, it shows the love of life he had, the twinkle in his eyes and smile that reached his heart, that was Loupy. I miss him dearly.
Today is NOT a good day to die.
Deus Ex Machina The Spear of Angelique
User avatar
Nitra Debe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:16 am
Location: Sidney, Ne.

Re: Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby Stryfe » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:55 pm

I remember him :( He looks happy.
WeeC
Hall Of Fame
im in a place full of leto's im scared and cold :(
User avatar
Stryfe
Azn Invasion ZOMG!
 
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby Venus » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:44 pm

he looks kinda like santa
i never talked to him, or dont remember doing so in game, but he looks like someone id have wanted to know

RIP
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:32 am

You're not the only one to draw that conclusion: after seeing this picture, some people started calling him Santa Loupy. :)


RIP master Loupy. You were one of the few selfless players here (in game) and a blast at our rare OAFS warchats.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby owly » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Sad

i don't know him but i feel bad he passed to a higher plain, may he be happy there...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby Drek » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:27 am

that was ur friend so in that case mine too. hello cindy nice to see you. dreck is back.
Dreck
AI
Currently Scouting Your Kingdom
The max is 4 lines right?
User avatar
Drek
Stablehand
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:56 am
Location: Santa Ana, CA

Re: Yesterday's Day of Remembering Loupy

Postby SunSu » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:45 pm

I remember talking to him via ICQ way back in the day. I think he started right at the same time as I did through Aldebaran on GameSpy's server ( I think that was the sites name). One of the nicest guys around. Thanks Cindy.
I am proud to say that I know what 2+2 is. However, if you see my underwear, please let me know... I lost them last Tuesday.
User avatar
SunSu
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to In memory

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users