Loupy: Thoughts and prayers be with you...

- This forum will house threads that are being archived, in the memory of those who have passed beyond our mortal realm.

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:44 am

Sorry to hear that Nitra. :(

We're still here for you two, hoping and praying that he'll be ok...
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Bran » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:55 am

Same here Nitra, hoping and praying for Loupy and your family.
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
DF
User avatar
Bran
Traveler
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Arkansas

Postby Portia » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:56 pm

I'll light a candle at church for you guys.

Is there anything you need Nitra? Either random stuff we can buy and send you guys or perhaps financial aid to help offset medical costs?
Portia - Hegemony Empress (Pink is the color of compromise)
Sexier than socks on a rooster
Telling Amaris who to kill since 1998
User avatar
Portia
Trouble
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Down in the Dirrty-Dirrty

Postby Lady Maven » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:33 pm

Damned. I am going to keep praying, please when you are able, keep us updated.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Postby Raknarak » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:11 pm

I have only just now seen this thread. :(

I'll send my prayers and hopes to Loupy, and anything good I can. Get better Loupy.
Lady Maven: "Rak is hot"

~Evernight's Best Villain~
User avatar
Raknarak
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1968
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Boring Unknown

Postby pyrana » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:27 pm

In my continued thoughts and prayers
She's kind of freaky... I think she's a genius.
Nagash: There are no people in Ohio. Just freaks and drag queens.
~Poor Excuse for Lak, LoF~
User avatar
pyrana
Squire
 
Posts: 3790
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Cincinnati

Postby Eisheth » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:09 pm

I am so sorry this has happened to Loupy and to you, Nitra. I had the distinct pleasure of your company at the Bash in October and we shared alot of talk.
I've been praying since I read the first post and I know you're going through a very rough time. If you need to talk you let me know. I still have your number and I may try calling.
God bless and keep you both hun.

*HUGS*
<Seska>Its just that I'm so lucky to have a guild full of blood thirsty savages to work with, so everyone thinks stupid and insane and violent is good.
I carry Kain in my heart
Co-GM of DR/Ordo
User avatar
Eisheth
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1967
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Belle » Tue May 02, 2006 7:55 pm

Any updates, Nitra? How are you holding up?
Who is more irrational? A man who believes in a God he doesn't see, or a man who's offended by a God he doesn't believe in? ~Brad Stine

Jesus loves you but I'm His favorite.

User avatar
Belle
Unstable
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nitra » Wed May 03, 2006 5:33 am

Last week we had a bad time they gave him a blood thinner to dissolve a blood clot in his right arm and it caused him to bleed out, they called us in thinking he wouldn't make it though the night, he did and is now stable again.

There's no other change, he is still unresponsive to any commands.
They are still going to place him in a nursing home here in Uniontown, and his family will be able to visit with him then. This will certainly help, because at this point I'm working and commuting to Pittsburgh constantly.

Thank you for all the prayers, that's what is keeping us going.
The support from all of you and my family has kept me going. I tell Loupy everyday how much he's missed here. THANK YOU.
DEM - AGM, CD
Where have all the good men gone?
I'm holding out for a hero!!!
User avatar
Nitra
Stablehand
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 4:16 am
Location: TX

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 03, 2006 5:37 am

Glad to hear from you again.
Hang in there!
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Kaantaa » Wed May 03, 2006 10:51 am

we're still praying for you and Loupy.
may his recovery be quick from here on out.
Pepsi is no substitute for Coke! I'll have a root beer.-Fred Brooks
HOUSE|
User avatar
Kaantaa
Stablehand
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: About 30" from the screen

Postby Bran » Wed May 03, 2006 12:15 pm

Yep, we are still praying for you guys!!

Keep us informed and if you need anything that we can provide all you have to do is ask.
"fortes fortuna adiuvat"
DF
User avatar
Bran
Traveler
 
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Arkansas

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 10, 2006 3:22 am

Any news?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nitra » Thu May 11, 2006 9:30 pm

They finally moved him to a skilled nursing home near us, only 20 min. away. Now the family are able to visit with him daily.

He is concidered to be in a permanent vegetative state, as a nurse I know the out come of this but my faith is that God can do anythng so we are praying for him to recover. It's hard and so sad, he's only 44 and loved life so much and to see him just laying there is hard.

Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts that you have sent our way.

Loupy and I both have made some wonderful friends here, and you have been a real blessing to me, thank you.

Please continue to pray for Loupy.

Debbie/Nitra
DEM - AGM, CD
Where have all the good men gone?
I'm holding out for a hero!!!
User avatar
Nitra
Stablehand
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 4:16 am
Location: TX

Postby Eisheth » Sat May 13, 2006 4:10 am

Prayers and love for you both, hun.
I'm so sorry this has happened and pray he is healed in whatever manner God can heal him.

*Hugs*
<Seska>Its just that I'm so lucky to have a guild full of blood thirsty savages to work with, so everyone thinks stupid and insane and violent is good.
I carry Kain in my heart
Co-GM of DR/Ordo
User avatar
Eisheth
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1967
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:01 pm

Any news?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nitra » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:23 pm

Loupy is now in a nursing home and in a vegetative state, I visit him almost everyday.

There are no changes, but please keep praying for him, the brain is a wonderful organ and others have awaken from this state.

He responds to pain and my voice and my daughters voice he also calms to hearing children sing. I feel he's in there somewhere.

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.

Nitra/Debbie
DEM - AGM, CD
Where have all the good men gone?
I'm holding out for a hero!!!
User avatar
Nitra
Stablehand
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 4:16 am
Location: TX

Postby Venus » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:58 pm

/hugs

im thinking about you both,


keep us updated even if tehirs no change
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:48 am

No news?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Nitra » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:29 am

Loupy has been moved to a new nursing home. Maybe he will get better care here, it's closer to home and I get to see him daily.
DEM - AGM, CD
Where have all the good men gone?
I'm holding out for a hero!!!
User avatar
Nitra
Stablehand
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 4:16 am
Location: TX

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:57 am

But still vegetative, eh? :(

Any hope/predictions for recovery?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Ayrean » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:36 pm

Never give up! Its true that people wake up out of the blue, my belief is he hears every word you tell him, YOU are helping him by visiting and letting him know we are ALL praying for him! Its a shame we have no way of voicing our prayers so he may hear them also. Stay strong and always remember you have OUR support!!!!
Honor lives with the Old and dies with the Young
Ayrean
Stablehand
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 6:59 am
Location: Western PA

Postby Ayrean » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:36 pm

*double post*
Honor lives with the Old and dies with the Young
Ayrean
Stablehand
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 6:59 am
Location: Western PA

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:26 am

Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Previous

Return to In memory

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users