by Kaz » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:19 am
Not sure why banner privs would cause his accounts to get deleted, Mal.
I've looked into the history of access to Bride's account. There are only 3 ip addresses that it has logged in from recently. Of those IPs 1 has only recently been used by him, the other two have accessed Brides account, Maliki's account and a third account (which I assume is a mate of yours) called Quodo.
There are NO other ips that have recently accessed your account.
This sounds very much like the situation where a young lad was round for the weekend playing Maliki and Brides accounts causing issues in Solo.
Bride, much as none of you want to hear this, I'd seriously suggest looking to your friends as your first port of call.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science. TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures