Moderators: Voice Dax, Voice Aeneas
Absinthe wrote:I've been doing the same old thing. Reading, pouring concrete hiking hunting....
I've also given up on punctuation it's some kind of vice.
If I get to it, I'll write another requiem post over in chaos, I lost one somehow, and it pissed me off. My motivation can be a little fickle. But I mean to do a final farewell.
I created a Facebook account, had a friend offer from a cup of coffee and a cross eyed girl with severe acne. Other than that my life sucks.
Oh, and I turn forty in a few weeks, I'm planning to have a party, at my house, Halloween. There's no lodging other than stacking people like cord wood on the floor. You're all invited.
Of course when I look at my MySpace there you are too... are you stalking me?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users