So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

- General Comments.

Moderators: Voice Dax, Voice Aeneas

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby owly » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm

owly wrote:i won't say anything Hatama would kick my ass if she reads this post....


Grunt wrote:owly she will kick your ass anyway
admit it you like it


owly wrote:When she tickle my nipples with feathers while she kicking my ass i sorta do like it....


i should post pictures we have over 5000 and counting....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby bigSparky » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 pm

I agree with Fireslash. I thought she was hot before and I still do. And I enjoy looking at gals whose noses have "character". Ashleys Simpson and Tisdale should have left their noses well enough alone.

What I would seriously hope for Atla's sake, if he is going to hook back up with her, is that some of her bat-shit crazy went the way of the weight she lost :P
Do NOT mistake my SARCASM for BITTERNESS and ANGER
Getting Old Ain't For Sissies
Don't forget to visit MPoGD.com and vote for 'Canon' daily
User avatar
bigSparky
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Bethany,Oklahoma,USA

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Nato » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Oh please. Women get crazier with weight loss. Especially when under the pressure of a house of other women.
User avatar
Nato
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Atla » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

She's a jew!

The noses come standard like that.

But that also proves I'm not racist! Haha! Just bigoted.

And wow, sadly I can attest to the Myspace Angels fact. But -I- ain't one of 'em! She is sucking in a touch I think, but she has dropped weight. Her boobs are the same, big and intimidating. And she's still a freaking midget(5'5")... she has to run and jump into my Jeep.
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Out back, playing with Tonka Trucks.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Eos » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 pm

I know its already been pointed out but ewww she has a chanel tattoo on her finger?!?! really?? seriously??
you can do so much better
I'll kill you...kill you 'till you die from it!
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.
Eos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Nato » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 pm

I can't believe I missed that!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck


Edit
I mean, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM BITCH IS CLASSY. ;)
User avatar
Nato
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Atla » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 am

Hey - I KNOW I can do better.

But that requires effort. I could just 'make do', until I find better. I mean, that's what Nato's boyfriends do. OH SNAP!

Yay Eos! Where did you come from?
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Out back, playing with Tonka Trucks.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Venus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 pm

LOL i missed the tattoo to!!!

and you think 5'5" is a midget? lol!! shes got three inches on me:P
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby owly » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 pm

You a hobbit lol j/k Hatama is only 5'1"
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Gerien » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Venus wrote:Lshes got three inches on me:P

From what I've heard, you have about 8 inches on her.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby owly » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

don't you mean 12"
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Venus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:35 pm

well if im gonna have one, i may as well have a big one
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby owly » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm

i'm going to put that on my tomb-stone
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Atla » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm

For a bunch of internet nerds - you guys are picky as hell about a girl... with a VAGINA. (I feel like you virgins need reminding)

Except Venus, cause we all know she's a perfectly used tramp. ;>
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Out back, playing with Tonka Trucks.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Eos » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:59 pm

I dunno I just dont think she is that good looking...I mean I'm no spring chicken but yeah....
also you think 5'5 is a midget??
I'm only 5'2....

Atla I've been here on and off...stuff is going on in life that pisses me off so I've been around here more to avoind murdering my husband...
Eos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Atla » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm 6'3"... my best friend is a 4'10" ginger.

Awkward sex? Dunno, we were drunk the only time we did it... but I remember it worked somehow. I know I found -my- happy place... cause there was a mess the next morning. ;(

And yes, that was the ONLY exception to my no-ginger policy.
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Out back, playing with Tonka Trucks.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Maverick » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm

For a bunch of internet nerds - you guys are picky as hell about a girl...


Or its just that this girl isnt good looking?

The simplest answer is usually the best answer.

Youve posted some girls who are good looking, this just isnt one of them.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby owly » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:42 pm

i don't know her sticking out her knockers like that is kind of sexy, there always the paper bag trick.....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Grunt » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 am

Atla is obviously a ginger lover in denial
Random acts of kindness will save the world
A Few Tend the Tree of Freedom so Many can Live in its Shade
To send men to the firing squad judicial proof is unnecessary Che Guevara
Doing the right thing is seldom popular and never easy
User avatar
Grunt
Upper Royalty
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Shalimar

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby owly » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:23 am

Atla is a hippie flower huger in denial....
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Atla » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm

The Ginger. And no, that is most definitely not me.
Image

And she's also my roommate for next year. I plan on using lots of lysol to keep the Ginger Cooties to a minimum.

On the good news, as I already broke to Nato over the cell at Wendy's drive-thru(our usual meeting spot it seems), I have a date Sat... for the PISTOL MATCH! Wooohooo!

Sad thing is, she's a blonde. Good thing - she likes guns, a LOT, and wants to get a Concealed Carry Permit for christmas.

Oooooh! ahhhhhhh!
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Out back, playing with Tonka Trucks.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Nato » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:57 pm

That girl is cute!

Who is that dbag she's sitting with?
User avatar
Nato
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Taldric » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Atla wrote:For a bunch of internet nerds - you guys are picky as hell about a girl... with a VAGINA. (I feel like you virgins need reminding)


For what it's worth, Atla, I'd tap it, too. Sober even! :wink:
--------<|--Taldric--|>--------
Making the world a better place, one heathen at a time.
User avatar
Taldric
Stablehand
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:19 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Pacific

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby owly » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm

i'd slap that ass
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: So....should I be creeped out? Or turned on?

Postby Atla » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm

That's Shep, an ex of her's.

Yeah, she is cute. That is why she's my bestest. I don't hang with mo'fugly chicas.

And that's why she's the exception of my rule.

Not only are we living together, we're going to Europe this fall - time to broaden my horizons I think. It's a bit far from my mountain, but we're gonna try it out. She's coming cause I need someone to hold my hand on the plane... heights scare me.

HEY LOOK what I found!

Image

Haha! The only pic I have of me during training, with O'Malley(From Long Island). I was going for the John Wayne look. ;>

And having your kevlar helmet unstrapped is a big no-no.
~Atla!
Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace! -MajGen Rupertus, USMC.
User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Out back, playing with Tonka Trucks.

PreviousNext

Return to Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users